Vaporizing with the Volcano - THC vs. CBD Intake?

Founder
When vaporizing Cannabis through the Volcano, you are getting maximum THC out of the flower, however I want to know how much CBD we actually receive by vaping, so I did some research and found this document which explains everything in scientific detail.
https://www.420magazine.com/documents/Volcano-THC-CBD.pdf

Can someone please run it to ground by reading this document and give me your findings in a summary?

It is said the CBD is the active ingredient fighting Cancer, chronic pain and numerous other illnesses, so I want to be 420% positive we are getting this as well...

Thanks!

Franco from Greenhouse says...
To make a long story short, in my experience the downside of Volcano is the fact that it vaporizes only the cannabinoids on the surface of the cannabis matter, while combustion releases all cannabinoids and terpenes present in the matter.
Nevertheless I believe most cannabinoids are vaporized out of the surface of the cannabis matter.

anyone else care to share what they have learned from this document?

Hey 420, I owned a Volcano about 3 years ago for a year. I liked it and all and it impressed the hell out of anyone who saw it and used it, but there was always something that seemed to be missing while only vaping. I would always end up liek almost craving something, and end up smoking a bowl afterwards. I found myself about 90% of the time smoking a small bowl after i used it, and not actually using it even 30% of the time overall. I don't smoke ciggerettes, and I don't think im addicted to the feeling of smoke going down my throat, but I couldnt think of anything else. I tried smoking ciggerettes afterwards to compliment the weed so i would spend less $, but i just ended up feeling gross. This article reminded me of that, thx.

420 said:
anyone else care to share what they have learned from this document?

I read the pdf doc and found detailed parameters for duplicate verifying runs from any other lab. Standards the 'Volcano' to be measured against are total solvent extractions from identical samples using soxlett apparatus. No results here, but this is a protocol that can deliver accurate results beond reproach.

Back
Top Bottom