8 Cannabinoids that effect you the most!

Searching through the internet, reading random stuff when I came across this, never noticed something like this around the forums so thought I might post a thread with this info, if it gets lost in the 420magazine thread abyss so be it, hopefully it helps a browser out 5 years down the road :laugh:

Pulled from off site source;

There are over 70 known cannabinoids! These 8 are known to effect you the most!

THC
Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) The most abundant and widely known cannabinoid in cannabis, THC is the cannabinoid responsible for the main psychoactive effects patients are familiar with. The compound is a mild analgesic and cellular research has shown the compound has antioxidant activity. THC is believed to interact with parts of the brain normally controlled by the endogenous cannabinoid neurotransmitter anandamide.

THCv
Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) is found in largest quantities in Cannabis varieties indigenous to central Africa, like certain phenotypes from Malawi. It is currently being researched as a treatment for metabolic disorders including diabetes, as well as serving as a potential appetite suppressant.

THCa
Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid (THCA) THCA is the main constituent in raw cannabis. THCA converts to D9-THC when burned, vaporized, or heated for a period of time at a certain temperature. THCA holds much of the anti-inflammatory properties, as well as anti-proliferative (inhibiting the cell-growth in tumors/ cancer cells,) as well as anti-spasmodic (suppresses muscle-spasms.)

CBD
Cannabidiol (CBD) With respect to the medical potential of the cannabis, CBD may hold the most promise for many serious conditions. CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid that is believed to reduce the psychoactive effects of THC. Smokers of cannabis with a higher CBD/THC ratio are less likely to experience anxiety. CBD may also inhibit cancer cell growth.

CBDa
Cannabidiolic Acid (CBDA) CBDA, similar to THCA, is the main constituent in cannabis that has elevated CBD levels. THCA and CBDA hold most of the anti-inflammatory properties that cannabis has to offer.

CBN
Cannabinol (CBN) A mildly-psychoactive cannabinoid that comes about from the degradation of THC, there is usually very little CBN in a fresh plant. CBN potentiates the effects of THC and synergistically adds what has come to be known as the "couch-lock" effect. CBN may also cause drowsiness.

CBG
Cannabigerol (CBG) A non psychoactive cannabinoid, CBG has antibacterial effects, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer properties. CBG can alter the overall effects of Cannabis.

CBC
Cannabichromene (CBC) Research suggests that CBC includes: anti-inflammatory, analgesic, bone stimulant, and anti-cancer properties.

:peace: CA :joint:

Great Info.

Everyone should read this.

THCa
Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid (THCA) THCA is the main constituent in raw cannabis. THCA converts to D9-THC when burned, vaporized, or heated for a period of time at a certain temperature. THCA holds much of the anti-inflammatory properties, as well as anti-proliferative (inhibiting the cell-growth in tumors/ cancer cells,) as well as anti-spasmodic (suppresses muscle-spasms.)

CBDa
Cannabidiolic Acid (CBDA) CBDA, similar to THCA, is the main constituent in cannabis that has elevated CBD levels. THCA and CBDA hold most of the anti-inflammatory properties that cannabis has to offer.

This is why i'm Juicing Leafs :xmas:

PLUSREPS@GoodInfo.Con

Thanks for stoppin in Rico! With all my broken bones and achy body i've allways wondered about that, and have always wanted to try. Seems like it would be very beneficial for me..

With juicing leaves, can we pick them come harvest time/defoliation time and freeze these babies until a later date?

Or maybe juice them whilst fresh, and freeze the then juiced cannnabinoids? Man that sounds so dang appetizing... :yummy:

Should I look for a specific juicer maybe? if some of these questions are a little wonky, no need to answer, g00gle always has my back :blunt:

:peace: CA

That is a really good mapping of cannabinoids and what their effects might be. +reps

One thing is for sure, we need to do a lot more research on this stuff. The gubment needs to get the hell out of the way so that we can start finding out the wonders of this drug.

I asked Googles and checked out different juicers.

There are better ones and worse ones. More money = better.

I ended up just getting a cheapo 8 in 1 with Juicer attachment.

Works fine so far. You have to add a few chunks of apple or whatever to get the juice out.

It burns like when you taste honey oil. I have only started,

but I am defo feeling positive effects from it in the anti-inflammatory area...

I think juicing and freezing ice-cubes would be fine fine :)

Good Idea.

That is a really good mapping of cannabinoids and what their effects might be. +reps

One thing is for sure, we need to do a lot more research on this stuff. The gubment needs to get the hell out of the way so that we can start finding out the wonders of this drug.
Too much money in the way for big pharmaSUEtKillls, MMJ would take a huge slice out of their "profit pie", and the gubment wants it that way.. Seeing as we as a people can grow this magnificent plant,(unlike making our own crap pills) the gubment cant regulate it as close to what they want, and in this case, leave it in the same drug bracket at speed and heroin, to then scare you away from even thinking of this plant. In return diminishing the pot, and increasing and filling their crap pill profit pie so the ceo's and corp exec can get a nice hefty 1mill+ salary bump. Great country we live in :partyboy: Well now wasn't that an early morning tirade :laugh: too bad it's all the truth!
Thanks for checking out the new thread Great :thumb:

I asked Googles and checked out different juicers.

There are better ones and worse ones. More money = better.

I ended up just getting a cheapo 8 in 1 with Juicer attachment.

Works fine so far. You have to add a few chunks of apple or whatever to get the juice out.

It burns like when you taste honey oil. I have only started,

but I am defo feeling positive effects from it in the anti-inflammatory area...

I think juicing and freezing ice-cubes would be fine fine :)

Good Idea.
I bought a cheap one from wallymart, ended up juicing some apples and cucumbers, and before I could try some fan leaves this thing hit the fan, smelt like burning plastic and what not, wrapped and returned :) I will look into a nice heavy duty juicer, as it is now for my health, not experimenting with juicing drinks :laugh: New thread to come one I pick up a juicer :thumb: Thanks for the input Rico!

Very interesting stuff CA215. Nice work sir. :bravo:
Info for us to share! Instead of reading and letting these things fly by me, ill probably start bringing some of this info to 420mag and dropping it off, I'm sure some of us would like to read this and have the info close by :) Thanks for droppin by Spimp!

:peace: CA

Now here is the big question. At what time in a plants maturity are these chemicals present? Is it only found in the final stages of the flowering female or through out the entirety ie: male, female, ,leafs stems etc?

Other wise thank you for sharing all this. I may now have a use for the rest of the plant :D

Back
Top Bottom