Vegemite's Haphazard Grow - First Attempt - Spring 2017

Vegemite

Hello everyone,

First time posting after spending a few months lurking the board gathering information and reading some very helpful posts in the "How to Grow Marijuana" threads.

Not a big smoker, maybe buy a gram once every month or so to unwind, but the last gram I bought had a seed amongst it.

I decided to wrap it up in some paper towel and pop it in an airtight container in the fridge for when the warmer weather rolled around.

Not sure what strain and I'm not really fussed if my plant doesn't produce much (or anything), this is more of a "I want to know if I can" sort of project.

I germinated the seed using the paper towel trick in a zip lock bag, I changed the paper towel after a few days and noticed a tap root popping out, transferred into a biodegradable pod and into a seedling tray.

Snapchat_2042925548.jpg
Snapchat_1804386399.jpg
Snapchat_2066381265.jpg

No grow tent or anything fancy, just putting it on the windowsill every morning and spraying it a bit with tap water.

After a few more days I noticed a 2-3 mm thick root coming from the bottom of the seed pod and decided it was time to move it into a bigger pot. Didn't seem to shock the seedling much.

Snapchat_438897927.jpg
Snapchat_1600137257.jpg
Snapchat_676086137.jpg

Seems the transfer has been pretty beneficial but it just keeps growing taller and taller and im half expecting it to fall over. Not sure if or what nutrients to give it (Seasol perhaps), living in rural Australia my only source of gardening items is Bunnings.

Snapchat_273817221.jpg

Taken today (16/09/2017)

Thanks for taking the time to read and let me know what you think.

:thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom