Ventilation Help

surfdaddy

I Have a 10x17 room... Setting up 8 bigfoot hoods(2 rows of 4)1000w ea.
Have a 4ft can-fan filter and trying to figure out do I hook it up to the light system or
do I run it separate with another fan. And if I run it separate does the intake from the light
system come from outside, through the lights and back outside... I'm confused on how to setup.
This will be a flower room, electrical is all in just confused on this ventilation setup... Might consider
C02 setup just not to familiar with it yet..

I would ventilate the lights on their own. Have intake from the outside pull through the lights and push the heat outside of the room. You can either get one big ass fan and use wye's for your two lines or get a fan for each line. You'll need a fan that's at least this strong: The NEWEST Max-Fan on the Market is the 8" HO 932 CFM

For the carbon filter, place it in the back corner, farthest away from the entrance to the room. Have it recirculate in the room, bringing pushing the air towards the entrance of the room. This will create a good vacuum effect.

I highly recommend you get an air-conditioner to handle the room environment. If you rocking 8 of these 1000w lights you might as well do this right. Also thanks to the A/C definitely use CO2, it would be inefficient to have a room of this size without co2.

Thanks Bones... That makes sense now..I do have a 12"Max-can filter for lights... Is this an overkill.. I turned it on to see how it works and its like a jet engine.. Getting back to C02.. what would you recommend.. My brother told me not to use a machine and just get the C02 bags

Back
Top Bottom