Vertigo Auto Fems 180w Advanced LED

somedude247

Im currently at 39 days from seed. Ill try to keep the pics organized according to the dates. Im using 3 gal Geopots and 2 gal DirtBags with promix-perlite mix and starting to use Dyna-gro with some Advanced Nute supplements. I have 10 plants total, 6 big ones and 4 runts with one of those extra small. LOL The runts have caught up in height but not as branchy. 3 are ahead of the rest in flower at about 10 days, but all are budding now. I really doubt any will actually finish at 60 days like they claim. I have to move them around every few days because the ones directly under the light seem to be almost getting too much!!?? I had one show what appears to be light burns on several leaves after being in the middle for about a week and the light was at least 18 inches above the plants! I can feel the intensity of the light on the back of my hand at that distance! I must apologize for poor quality pics. My good camera can focus under this light.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hey, sorry. Not enough posts to post pics. The link in the first post has the complete grow. How many is required for pics? Ill do a strain review for sure:)

Back
Top Bottom