Advanced LED New XTE 300 Sponsored Grow

Well done and a very well orchestrated journal Ronnie.

I'd like to invite anyone interested to my new journal featuring the
Advanced LED Diamond Series XTE

New City Grower 4.0

Here's a couple shots of the harvest in jars

DSCF16723.JPG
DSCF16733.JPG
DSCF16744.JPG

and a little preview to next round

DSCF16763.JPG

Very nice haul Ronnie!!!! That jar looks uber frosty!!!!

Thanks Ice, your buds looked uber frosty also , we yielded about same with the same wattage

I know we can do better :):high-five:

Yup! Yeah almost same yield and same G/Watt.... very interesting that same wattage, 2 different grow sizes and styles but similar results. I am really excited for the current grow which has much larger pots. Im hoping to see an increase in yield and also plant health. Are you making any changes next run?

We definitely can do better, but Im also really happy of a lil over 1lb dried too :)

Yup! Yeah almost same yield and same G/Watt.... very interesting that same wattage, 2 different grow sizes and styles but similar results. I am really excited for the current grow which has much larger pots. Im hoping to see an increase in yield and also plant health. Are you making any changes next run?

We definitely can do better, but Im also really happy of a lil over 1lb dried too :)

I totally agree :)

I'm growing few different strains from seed next round and running four plants instead of two.
I also transplanted the plants into the main system smaller. last run I was too quick to switch to flower after LST training.
one plant also suffered a broken branch in early flower which I think hurt its yield.

I'm also very happy with just over a lb of top shelf meds :)

Just got my July issue of HT and my pix of the crop cola of the month photo :)

DSCF16804.JPG

well the next round is in and doing well , I haven't topped or defoliate any yet and they are bushing out on their own.
last round I took clones in early flower , they rooted fine but grew slow and kinda mutant looking so I scap them and popped some seeds of strains I'd like to have a keeper pheno of. The Emdog was nice but the pheno i had could have been better.

so this round is two Sapphire OG limited release from HSO , a Lemon Kush Headband free seed from HSO and a Louie XII from Cali connection. all fem. seeds.

some pics of the girls , first screen goes in tonight.

DSCF16793.JPG
DSCF16785.JPG
DSCF16773.JPG

Your girls are looking great Ronnie, lets get those screens up and get to "ROCKING" the updates. I bet you can't tell I'm a 70's hippie. :hippy: :peace: :drool: :cheesygrinsmiley:

We'll take an update anytime you can Ronnie, life gets in the way sometimes. Your ladies are looking great.

Back
Top Bottom