Got another 1 or 2 left that will go another week:yummy:

47536DSCN1768.JPG

47536DSCN1767.JPG

47536DSCN1764.JPG

47536DSCN1763.JPG

47536DSCN1765.JPG

:clap:

Re: Violator Kush 60 Days Finished!!!!

I have 2 of these going right now..Im on day 54 now....One thing for sure is you should cut back on the nutes man. Check the trichomes and if they are almost done then start flush for 3 days before harvest.

Good looking plants otherwise!

Keep us updated!

Thanks man i burned them early in flower, and these have been "starved" for 3 weeks with only molasses and water:yummy:

nice looking buds, Fuzz! congratulations :smokin:

Peace and great bud :rollit:

Molasses does none of those things effectively.

Flavor/smoke purposes and to make the plant pull from the fan leaves in its final days.

Yo, is the top picture of your plant finished?
and how many ounces would you say you get of Violator kush, because ive just planted the seeds into the pot today :)

Its been a while but this one plant got us 2-2.5 zips dry. I prefer the shorter pheno, it stones you to the bone around 70-75 days of flower.Good luck and enjoy the violator kush

Howdy.. First post here. I have both phenotypes of Violator Kush, one is quite squat and branchy while the other is taller and more like the one pictured at he beginning of the post. I would not normally wait 70-75 days for a plant to finish, so I think I'll go with the taller one. Although if the shorter one is very high quality, I might try a few out just for some unique smoke. Thanks and it's good to be here! :nicethread:

Sorry man. I am growing from sed 4 Violator Kush, every 4 are much more tall, but with a big leaft, from 3 pick at seven!!. After 10 days under Neon T5 light blue 110w 11000 lumens and other 8 under 400 Mh lamp, is much more small near other plants: Romulan and White Lemon, but now in 10 liters pots they are growing well!!.
Your plant is as a Talea, not from seed, i know!
Or is a Sativa Pheno.
The Viola Kush must will be 60 70 cm height and have much more branches with big colas.
Sorry if i think this, can you tell me if is true or not the thing that i have tell now.
Hello, from Italy, Simon.

Beauty buds. I have never tried anything added for taste. I am with Stonergrower flush really well and let her flavor come through.

I am only on day 8 of 12/12 but they are shooting pistils for fun I have 3 of these lovely ladies from Barney's Farm, yours are looking excellent I sure hope I get top colas like your ones, drooling looking at the frostiness:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom