Virgin Voyage Grow 2021

So I was anxious to water my plants this morning with their full moon energized water. Much to my surprise, they took 3 cups to run off. Ouch waited too long. No more than 10 days next time. So this time I'll be looking to water around 8 days . Again keeping a watchful eye.

They never had any signs of drooping.which may be because I mist the leaves so it's been getting some of it's water needs with this method
Welcome you're off to a good start. You will find all the help you need from the great people at 420. Read Emilya's watering tutorial

6 weeks, really need to top berry white green stone tall n growing from the node crevices. The other two no node growth a little perhaps on amnesia pink stone front one. N the smallest is cream my auto flower bushy though.

IMG_20210430_085136.jpg

IMG_20210430_085121.jpg

IMG_20210430_085108.jpg

Having read that sativa grows tall I kinda feel like I made a mistake labeling when I transplanted. Just a note that I can not tell the difference in the two being smoked and now I won't fully be sure about telling their plants apart. I was extremely careful I really believe their labeled correctly. Berry white started right out the gate reaching for the light. N I worried about your brittle stem. Now just look at you grow.

Having read that sativa grows tall I kinda feel like I made a mistake labeling when I transplanted. Just a note that I can not tell the difference in the two being smoked and now I won't fully be sure about telling their plants apart. I was extremely careful I really believe their labeled correctly. Berry white started right out the gate reaching for the light. N I worried about your brittle stem. Now just look at you grow.
They look perfect, great color. Growing well.
Bill

6 weeks, really need to top berry white green stone tall n growing from the node crevices. The other two no node growth a little perhaps on amnesia pink stone front one. N the smallest is cream my auto flower bushy though.

IMG_20210430_085136.jpg

IMG_20210430_085121.jpg

IMG_20210430_085108.jpg
Looking healthy there! Great plants

So I was anxious to water my plants this morning with their full moon energized water. Much to my surprise, they took 3 cups to run off. Ouch waited too long. No more than 10 days next time. So this time I'll be looking to water around 8 days . Again keeping a watchful eye.

They never had any signs of drooping.which may be because I mist the leaves so it's been getting some of it's water needs with this metho
They look perfect, great color. Growing well.
Bill
They look healthy. I didn’t do the major snip topping with my plants - instead pinched off the center leaves in new growth - seemed to help the plant get fuller. I’ve only had experience with one grow though. I only ended up with one female and she had about 4 main colas and a few side shorter ones.

@Bill264 when I take a clone can it be a fan leaf?
No my friend. You must take a branch with nodes. Check my Gorilla Glue thread it has everything you need to know. If you have any other questions let me know.
Bill

Just thinking ahead. I guess I won't top this set of plants although I think berry white might get unruly. After I get successful clones, I'll consider toping them. Did reposition them under the light berry white is getting big had to raise the light.

I think of topping like cutting a newborn's umbilical cord. I just want to see what they do on there own natural terms for my first grow experience.

I'm concerned about my auto flower it's rather small n berry white is the only one growing at the nodes. Berry white has to be repotted.

Is it possible I'll have to flower berry white while the other two stay in veg. I'm thinking 10weeks tops then set all three to flower. Originally I was told 8weeks for veg but only berry white might be ready. I still desire clones n berry white isn't ready to be clipped not enough stem.

Should I hold off on repotting amnesia n auto cream. I noticed this evening amnesia lost her lowest leaves. Turned yellow n curled under. She's been a leaf curler since infancy.

So the root development looked great except auto flower her roots were purple.

I also realized my nutrient solution was too strong. I got info online for a gallon mix ratio but I swear it was a tbsp. This time a tsp. Could that cause purple roots. Is that root rot. The plant shows no signs of stress other than being kinda small compared to the other two. Root rot would surprise me because I don't feel like I'm over watering.

2 gallons by the way in transplant reverse osmosis one with nutrient one without. Watered to run off. I have spikes to go on 2liter bottles that can help me not underwater. Kinda drip irrigation just no drip. I'll add those soon.

16201288851014120827205709276983.jpg

Is 12 weeks the max veg time?
Y can veg forever if you want. Cannabis plants are a photoperiod plant. You control when it goes to flower base on light schedule. 24/0, 18/6 are prime examples of veg times while 12/12 is the optimal time for flower. I know nothing about autos so I hope someone here can answer that for you. Just remember, your lovely plant is a weed, sometimes less is more!

Back
Top Bottom