Wake up people

Well I'll jump on...I was addicted, and now I am still addicted.. I just DON'T DO those drugs any more. WHY?? Becuase they are VERY BAD for your health. WE-I'm sorry I-Smoke POT FOR CHRONIC PAIN- I became addicted to VICODEN after a skiing accident-I have been taking VICODEN for almost 20 years. THIS IS WHY I SMOKE POT/GROW-Medical Marijuana SAVED ME!!!!!!!! This is why I thought I was joining this form. To raise AWARENESS about MEDICAL MARIJUANA. To Help other people, and to learn how to help others..
If the EDITOR's of this form GET BENT OVER THE WORD LSD.. Then maybe they should look for new editor's!! If you can remember.... LSD was once LEGAL-USED BY OUR GOVERNMENT.. So LIGHTEN UP!!
"ONE MAN GATHERS WHAT ANOTHER MAN SPILLS"

BOX of RAIN - the problem is that as you say, L$D was ONCE legal - currently it is not. We are a Cannabis Related Discussion Forum, and to avoid problems with the government and LEO (which we have for almost 20 years), we do not discuss other drugs, alcohol, or even tobacco. The Internet search engines would end up linking our site to all sort of drugs, and this would only hurt our credibility in Creating Cannabis Awareness. It also risks placing 420 Magazine under scrutiny.

I can't seem to get this point across, but the rules are not there to censor you. They are there to protect not only you but the website and all of the information it provides as well.

Again - everyone, before questioning why Moderators/Admin edited or deleted your post, please re-read the Posting Guidelines and the Questions & Answers Threads to get clarification on our policies.

It seems like we are both fighting the "good fight" to create/raise Cannabis Awareness, so let's not be at odds and allow our efforts to be counter-productive.

:peace:

Yes I do, but whats your point...? where are they today..? matter of fact where is RC today, locked up and if they would not of let Hightimes nasty ass on the site they might still be there today...?
I won the last photo contest they had at OG...:)
HT wasn't laughing at me any more matter of fact, I piss them off every chance I get.... :rofl:

420 rules the web today in information an in Cannabis Awareness and I am very glad to call it my HOME....:adore:

hah thats cool man i use to love that site but they got shutdown for selling seeds in the U.S anyways i was just wondering if some old members of overgrow migrated to 420magazine haha

We did, I just get upset fast over HT and I know why they got shut down seeds and a little more then that I did get my pic on the front page for over 2 month tho...:)

Sorry again...:peace:

MV...:rollit:

Wow... I wasn't really sure that this thread was going to be about when I clicked on it... I gotta say I wasn't expecting what I just read. Quite frankly I'm a little depressed now.

This site is great. It's the best one I've found, and I suspect that can be directly attributed to the rules, and the administrators/moderators.

So you can't use a name of a strain that's named after a hard drug... Really that's what we're going to get bent out of shape over?

My very first post here had to be edited... I didn't even realize I violated the rules until I went back are read them AGAIN, and sure enough there it was, in black and white. I felt like a jerk, I can't imagine getting mad at one of the moderators.

Would I like to meet up with some of the folks I've met here? ABSOLUTELY... If they were in fact who they portray themselves to be... In reality, I'd have to be stupid to try and meet someone I only know online. The rules on not hooking up are protecting us from ourselves!

This thread just rubbed me the wrong way for some reason. Maybe it's just because it's 4 am and I'm exhausted, but can't sleep because of my insomnia. Maybe it's because I'm irritated that I have a room full of marijuana, but none to smoke so I could sleep. Either way I'm sure tomorrow I'll get over it, but in the mean time I'd just like to say to the folks that run this site, please don't stop what you are doing, it's what makes this site so great!

Hey Fratdog223- You are 100% CORRECT-I feel like a jerk- I went back and read the "rules" and YES I was wrong for criticizing the meadiator's here at420-IAM SORRY if I stepped on some toe's,or hurt some people's feelings-I have a problem with saying what's on my mind BEFORE THINKING about the outcomes of my actions-
I ALWAYS say what's on my mind-that way I can go home with a clear consiness.
Once again-SORRY:(

Some Threads do that Fratdogg223, I have 2 of them now, don't even want to look @ them SOAB...!
Get mad even thinking about them...

MV...:popcorn:

Hey MV,

Yeah, I guess it's gonna happen sometimes... I wasn't in the best state of mind to start with either.

Hey Fratdog223- You are 100% CORRECT-I feel like a jerk- I went back and read the "rules" and YES I was wrong for criticizing the meadiator's here at420-IAM SORRY if I stepped on some toe's,or hurt some people's feelings-I have a problem with saying what's on my mind BEFORE THINKING about the outcomes of my actions-
I ALWAYS say what's on my mind-that way I can go home with a clear consiness.
Once again-SORRY:(

Hi BOX of RAIN,

I wasn't trying to single you or anyone in particular out with my response. I do however feel that there are much better things we could be focusing our energy towards right now rather than arguing about rules that everyone knew and agreed to follow when they signed up. That's all.

I also thought that the 420magazine folks explained very clearly why these rules are in place, and I happen to think they make sense.

That being said, I'm glad you found us, and that our wonderful plant is helping you!

Back
Top Bottom