Wal-Mart Randoms

Well I work in a cooler so i think luggin a bag of pee around wouldnt be for me, cuz of the temps (34F). It there OTC alcohol tests? My tea has to ferment B4 its ready to drink and i think it might throw a pos for alcohol. not like a .08 or nuthin but any trace is temination, bastards. i just dont wanna chug the tea and then get canned for drinkin on the job. haha lol. Damn, maybe i'll just have to stay clean till i get them figured out.

That random stuff can happen anytime, they tell you that before you're hired. it usually never happens. Lots of ppl smoked when i was working for the company and managers know who gets high but they don't care. It was fun when i was there:)

i work at a walmart dc and yes they started random drug testing in sept. trust me one of my good friends got fired cause of it. on my crew which is meat and produce shipping they have hit 6 people. it seems to me that it is random. :roorrip:

I lost my job at Wal-Mart DC 6024 in Dec. of 2006, just 5 days before Christmas. I worked there almost 8 years and never had an accident, never had attendance problems. I got employee of the month twice and many commendations. They gave me a random test and I knew I would fail because I smoked almost everyday back then. To make a long story short. I lost my job, lost my wife and was labeled a drug addict by most of my family.............I have only indulged a few times since then and I miss it very much........The funny thing is that I now work for Cardinal Health and I am around drugs almost everyday now........I can only hope that someday Ohio makes this wonderful plant legal like it should be.

that totally sucks. I'm really sorry to hear about what happened to you.

There has been more than one failed drug test in our home. We were thrown into financial and emotional chaos. Because we smoked marijuana. We are law abiding citizens who wouldn't hurt a soul. We pay taxes, go to work everyday, and don't smoke on the job. Yet still we, hard working people who are penalized for what we do in the privacy of our own home.

Someone needs to realize that many lives are ruined, excellent employees are lost, families live are turned upside down because someone tokes a doobie. It's a travesty. It's the marijuana smokers that suffer, probably the folks they need to worry least about.:smokin:

Peace:rollit:

I was reading about CLEAR CHOICE SPIKE ADDITIVE. Anyone ever heard of or used this to pass a test........ at my current job I have only had one random test so far but I was thinking about getting this and just keeping it in my pocket just in case.

I was reading about CLEAR CHOICE SPIKE ADDITIVE. Anyone ever heard of or used this to pass a test........ at my current job I have only had one random test so far but I was thinking about getting this and just keeping it in my pocket just in case.

So has anyone recently used synthetic for a random?

Back
Top Bottom