This is for all soil gowers - about water

Grow604Life

Witch is better..... I buy my water from wal-mart, Great Value Distilled Water, Cugllian Water, from wal-mart, The Cugllian Water gives me a better p.h. reading then Great Value Distilled Water, Tested with a Jungle P.H. Test Strips that i found at wal-mart in the fish department. Let me know if used one or the other ,what you found works best for your Ladies, because i love mine and i only give them the best. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

right now I have town water ... perfect ph and I love my ladies too but they get tap water

soon I will have a well, I will test the ph and we will see what its like and adjust if needed but they are still gonna get tap

I just use tap lol it comes in anywhere from 6-6.9 ph typically.

Only time I bother with bottled water is possibly clones. But even then just using tap that has sat out for 24 hours or more is fine.

the PH thing is more for hydro anyways.

A good soil will regulate and stay consistently between 6-7ph regardless of the water you are feedings PH level.

If you feel like blowing money on stuff, get more nutes, better soil or something worth while.

I use tap water too. I let it sit for a few days first. I will buy distilled for cloning, but once they get going it's tap water for them.

I just use tap lol it comes in anywhere from 6-6.9 ph typically.

Only time I bother with bottled water is possibly clones. But even then just using tap that has sat out for 24 hours or more is fine.

i used tap when in soil... just made sure the soil was good and prepped for it. (ph buffers)

if you really want to go the distilled/RO route.. buy a 5 gallon blue jug. (the ones you use for water dispensers) they normally will fill them for about $2.

i used tap when in soil... just made sure the soil was good and prepped for it. (ph buffers)

if you really want to go the distilled/RO route.. buy a 5 gallon blue jug. (the ones you use for water dispensers) they normally will fill them for about $2.

Thats all fine and good for little 1 foot tall plants that only take a few cups of water. But when ya have to feed every plant 5 gallons a piece it gets pricey lol.

I have a well. Lovely water it seems. Well the plants for 5 years have never complained. Must admit I have never Tested the Ph once either :cool: I guess I must be lucky.

That's true. The ones I had only drank about a gallon every 4 days. And I never have more than 2 at a time.

The one I have right now is in hydro and drinks about 5 gallons a week. Lol she's a lot bigger than the last ones. But the way I do my hydro, I don't change my res apart from switching to flower, and flush. So I have minimal waste.

I have a well. Lovely water it seems. Well the plants for 5 years have never complained. Must admit I have never Tested the Ph once either :cool: I guess I must be lucky.

I dont think its luck as much as this whole PH PPM stuff is a bit too overdone in the MMJ world.

You dont see champion rose gardeners sweating over that stuff (well not often).

I agree that in hydro or such it matters and it probably causes many problems if its not perfect. But with soil, unless your water is nuclear waste and it glows a faint green color then you are usually fine.

Witch is better..... I buy my water from wal-mart, Great Value Distilled Water, Cugllian Water, from wal-mart, The Cugllian Water gives me a better p.h. reading then Great Value Distilled Water, Tested with a Jungle P.H. Test Strips that i found at wal-mart in the fish department. Let me know if used one or the other ,what you found works best for your Ladies, because i love mine and i only give them the best. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Yeah man I started my plant from a seed on just tap water, I never tested the P.h either and she's growing. Water hose water does works Ahaa :thumb:

Yeah man I started my plant from a seed on just tap water, I never tested the P.h either and she's growing. Water hose water does works Ahaa :thumb:

I even got a cool lil thing to put on the end of your hose. I just fill it up with concentrated nutes and it mixes it up while it sprays water. Saves me boatloads of time.

its the exact same thing as you see at home depot that pesticides or some ferts are in.

But yeah its a spray can gun that works just like a normal hose sprayer except you can make it shoot nutes too. Was a great idea for me because I kept going in and out in and out to of my house to mix bucket after bucket of nutes before. Now I just fill this up with ultra concentrates then point n spray.

Back
Top Bottom