want second opinion on this HERM please.... decipher these terrible photos if you can

Darkshade1980

ok ok ok i know, they are TERRIBLE pics.. unfocused but the only cam i have is a 40 dollar web cam ... anyhow i took these in haste because im fairly sure they are hermie....if anyone can decipher these lemme know whaha think... they have white hairs all over in all the armpit areas BUT next to the white hairs are yellowish little dots/hard ball thingies and yeah i know they are most likely herms like 99.9 percent sure i just want a second opinion in other words before i destroy her/him i mean S/HE

Re: want second opinion on this HERM please.... decipher these terrible photos if you

Picture_1433.jpg

Re: want second opinion on this HERM please.... decipher these terrible photos if you

if anyones lookin at these shitty photos...yo ucan almost see one of the yellow bulbs in the armpit area from the third or second picture lookin from the last pic up...... S/HE has hairs n all BUT... has those little bulbs... i guess i dont wanna recognize its a herm... :(.... anyhow it has the SAME things the males had before i chopped em down... sorry for bothering all people reading this :( lol.... anyhow the hard part for plants that have this crap is "letting go...."

heres the deal, im familiar with herms. ive seen buds (females flowering) and with small *armpit areas* (bud site) that have a set of two white hairs then next to them a hard..roundish yellowish little "shiney" thing.... im guessin thats herm of courseright?.... anyhow i culled that one i had pics of it was a strawberry Diesel sagarmatha but i can always get another or more later on. i went through the other 9 females i have and i saw on one plant another set of *not balls * but little shiney yellow dots that have no hairs on them, next to them or inside them and when i squeeze the shit outta it i can feel little hard things within...so i pick out that site and rip it off n toss it in the trash. im glad i can recognize and come to terms with destroying any sites/ or actual full plants that either herm or become male.

thanx for the suggestions/comments. so with the description ive just given you and with your experiences lemme know what you think im describing to you..i think herm...maybe im wrong but i always make sure to get rid of it.. and if im wrong and they were somehow seeds developing oh well.. ill just buy more, better ones and i have enough clones of each ofthe main 9 female berry bomb and THC bombs that i wont really be saddened that they are gone ya know?.... gotta look at the longterm...not right now at what i have but what i will have. and fuckin it all up with fem seeds develioping or herms in the entire flowering process is a NO NO.

Back
Top Bottom