Want to order seeds in Canada: where?

DezmondG

Hey Everyone. So I was almost ready to put an order in with TrueNorth but I went on their Facebook page and a lot of upset people saying orders never showed up, won’t refund money, won’t email l, etc.
So now I am a little concerned.
Can you guys give any suggestions on a couple of good seedbanks in Canada to order from? Or am I being too nervous?
Thanks,
Dezi

My only experience has been with Crop King. I've ordered from them now and then over several years. I only have good things to say about them. I had one mistaken order it was resolved by CK immediately. The plants I've grown with their seeds have always reliably produced a worthwhile harvest even if grown under less than ideal conditions. I can't say if they're the best or not but in practical terms: Crop King does the job well.

Still waiting on an open ticket from TN regarding quality of their seeds (canuk). Totally not impressed. Just thankful I didn't proceed with a bigger order.

I have ordered from Crop King. Had some issues with the seeds, a combination of grower error and bad seeds. The ones that grew grew well.

True North, I got a few seeds from them during a sale, Canuk seeds. Plants are growing well, pretty vigorous, but Blue Widow does not come from a cross of Blueberry and Cheese.

Pacific, no freebies, but good prices. Haven't germed any yet, they're for next year's outdoor.

Seedsman, still waiting for the seeds. They are currently showing up in the tracking as "processed" here in Canada, but they've been showing that for about a week. I'm not sure if they've been seized.

Back
Top Bottom