Warning! Fake VaporGenies!

Haha420

well today i went to what could be considered a farmers market perhaps.. but anyways there was a tent/booth there selling pipes. i have seen this guy selling his wooden and cheap glass pipes before down on the embarcadero by the piers, so naturally i went over to say hi and check what he had. i notice a vaporgenie sitting there with the pipes which surprised me, you wouldnt normally see something of that nature in one of these hand-carved wooden pipe stands where everything is cheapass. i noticed right away this vaporgenie was of far inferior quality compared to actual vapor genies i have seen in the head shops. the entire top wooden ball/bowl did not actually unscrew where it should, instead the whole ball and the metal stem all unscrewed as a single piece. i also noticed the heat filter was loosely in place and rather flimsy. when i brought it up with the guy he didnt even know they were called vaporgenies! so be on the look out for false/fake vaporgenies!!! theyre out there so dont be fooled!!

Re: Warning!!! Fake Vaporgenies!!

There is a fake version of just about everything. Sometimes the fakes are not to bad. That on doesn't sound like one of those. I stick with a real shop and get a good product.

ya you guys it was garbage, i know i sure as hell dont want to be swindled the same amount of money that a real and quality version costs... maybe thats just me i dont like throwing around money

No, if it looked like garbage, you made a wise decision. I haev, however, found many knockoffs in China town of carious products that are just as good as the orignial, so sometimes "afkes" are a good deal at a quarter of the price.
-PM

oh i wasnt questioning that, half my dvd collection are knock offs my friend in Thailand has sent me :cheesygrinsmiley:

im more just warning people that these were serious garbage and to inspect it before you buy it :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom