Washington?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischiefese

I don't believe the state of Washington has any dispensiaries, but I may be wrong...Does anyone know for sure? Or if they are thinking about it at all?

The re are a few in Washington that supply to MMJ card holders.
Mahalo Greens delivers
Emerald Cross
N.W. Caregivers
To name a few, remember only MMJ users can go to these guys, there are more none of which I have used but id be glad to help, there are caregivers everywhere just make sure your legal and GL!1

And remember these dispensaries operate illegally in Washington so use them at your own risk. When they get busted your name is on a list. Haven't seen any feds tracking down patients that visit these establishments but that doesn't mean they won't.

Actually as I understand it they are perfectly legal. The list of dispensaries is actually provided by the doctors office... Buying marijuana is still illegal but donations to cover expenses for procuring said marijuana is not, you list them as your caregiver and its completely above board.

no, washington state does not have any dispensaries. you only recieves referals on maybe where to find some, or know someone.
maybe have a caregiver and they could obtain for you

Yes we DO have patient collectives and dispensaries in Washington state and yes we exist in a legal gray area but we exist. In King County we work well with the King County prosecutor and the police. Visit Green Buddha Patient Network in Seattle seattlegreencross
most sincerely
Ms. M

The re are a few in Washington that supply to MMJ card holders.
Mahalo Greens delivers
Emerald Cross
N.W. Caregivers
To name a few, remember only MMJ users can go to these guys, there are more none of which I have used but id be glad to help, there are caregivers everywhere just make sure your legal and GL!1

In Vancouver it's "Vancouver Green Growers" # on the Dr. paperwork.

Can't send a PM, you have to have 25 or post's, oh well.

From vancouver here.... Tell me more, most that I've talked to say that they can only grow for 1.

Hey Jeff,

That is correct if you a only a provider, however if you are a legitimate patient already it is viewed differently. You may as a patient designate any one particular person to be you provider does not matter who it is.

I was planning to visit Green Buddha, but the application process turned me off. I have a state Id and my MMJ card on me so I don't feel the need to call and have my doctors office fax extra stuff around and waste time and money. Make it easier and I will visit!

I wanted to explain the reason for the thread closure.

420 Magazine's policy on Dispensaries, Co-ops, Caregivers, and Collectives is to perform a verification check prior to listing their contact information or business name/location.

Some providers wish to go through this process and others ask that their names be removed from the website.

In all cases we soft delete the information until the verification process has been completed and the provider authorizes the information to be listed.

We are in the process of contacting the providers listed and will undelete their information once verified and authorized to do so.

Thanks for your understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom