Wassup? I'm miss thing

miss thing

Hello friends, I am doing an indoor grow (third time) and this one looks the most promising. I don't have any pictures, but I need some help identifying the sex of pre-flowers. My plant(s) are in their third month, and preflowers are all over, but they pretty much look the same. Some are larger than others. Also, a second question please: In my great anticipation of things to come, I am anxious to identify a male plant and smoke it. So, how does one remove a fresh male plant, dry it, and have it ready to enjoy it while I'm waiting on my ladies? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Peace Out.:peace:

Hello friends, I am doing an indoor grow (third time) and this one looks the most promising. I don't have any pictures, but I need some help identifying the sex of pre-flowers. My plant(s) are in their third month, and preflowers are all over, but they pretty much look the same. Some are larger than others. Also, a second question please: In my great anticipation of things to come, I am anxious to identify a male plant and smoke it. So, how does one remove a fresh male plant, dry it, and have it ready to enjoy it while I'm waiting on my ladies? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Peace Out.:peace:
if they preflower white hairs its defenitly a femalemales will grow balls not pistals.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom