Water cure question

RaggedyMan

I water cured some bud several years ago and seem to remember the water getting funky and smelling badly. I've been water curing a bud this week in a small jar but each day the water I pour out is as clean and clear as when I put it in and the bud is still a beautiful green. I'm using distilled water and the temp stays around 70°f, am I missing something or is this normal? I thought about checking the TDS after 24hrs to see if anything is leaching out but unfortunately that was right after I dumped it this morning.

I water cured some bud several years ago and seem to remember the water getting funky and smelling badly. I've been water curing a bud this week in a small jar but each day the water I pour out is as clean and clear as when I put it in and the bud is still a beautiful green. I'm using distilled water and the temp stays around 70°f, am I missing something or is this normal? I thought about checking the TDS after 24hrs to see if anything is leaching out but unfortunately that was right after I dumped it this morning.
I tried to water cure some outdoor buds. They had a very strong green like smell when changing water. I did it for a week and it dried fine but I didnt enjoy the taste. Id like to try a cob cure next.
GoodLuck!!
Happy420!
:yahoo:

I tried to water cure some outdoor buds. They had a very strong green like smell when changing water. I did it for a week and it dried fine but I didnt enjoy the taste. Id like to try a cob cure next.
GoodLuck!!
Happy420!
:yahoo:
Dammit man, I've been reading about cob curing for the last 2 hours....

I've water cured a few harvests, but have never had the water stay clear. Mine always gets a bit cloudy and has a definite odor.

I hope you find your answer...

Back
Top Bottom