Water Curing Marijuana

Water curing is my preferred method. Nice clean smoke and great for edibles. It can lack in bag appeal if you jam them together in the water. Keeping them spaced will give you nice tight pretty buds.

Is it too late to try a water cure with a couple buds if I have had buds in a jar for a few days already? I'm really interested in water curing for the smoother hits and higher potency. I know this is an old article but I'm hoping someone with some knowledge of water curing will see this! Thx in advance.

Hi there.

Can someone tell me if boiled water will be better than non-boiled water? The water is from my tap.

I will try to run some watercure on my "Power Flower", fresh material. Harvested today 6.0 gram.

In advance thanks.

Hi there.

Can someone tell me if boiled water will be better than non-boiled water? The water is from my tap.

I will try to run some watercure on my "Power Flower", fresh material. Harvested today 6.0 gram.

In advance thanks.

I think no difference. I use distilled water I figure the goal is to leech out the extra minerals so starting with demineralized water would help speed the process.

I think no difference. I use distilled water I figure the goal is to leech out the extra minerals so starting with demineralized water would help speed the process.

Thanks for the answer, i put over some yesterday with boiled water, but i will change this later today with demineralized water and then i will try will normal tapwater the following changes.

Someone told me the jar must NOT be sealed, but i have seen people watercuring with the buds in a jar standing on the head to submerge the buds without putting somethungs in the water to hold them down, but people warn me to seal the jar, is that correct? DO NOT SEAL the jar?!

In advance thanks.

Can someone tell me if tapwater can be used? It have a pH at 8 almost and contains 667uS when measured. I have no rainwater or osmosis filters! :(

Maybe it will be best to use demineralized water all the way then?

I water cured some fresh Power Flower directly from plant to boiled water, changed 7 times and the last time used demineralized water and the dryed for 24 hours and came out looking just fime i will say! :)

IMG_7069_zpse4172470.jpg

Ive already smoked it, it tasted pretty good, almost like smoking nothing?! It was the smoothest smoke i ever smoked, and when i look back at 8 days of watercuring, it's pretty amaizing in my world! :)

I've been water curing the weed I grow (mostly White Widow) for about 7 years.

My wife is super-paranoid about the smell, and boy does that WW smell.

I don't use any special water either, straight from the faucet.

Cut and trim, place in the bottom of an ice chest with something to hold it down, fill ice chest with water, drain and refill every day for 6 days, dry.

I use my cloning chamber to dry: a wire rack and a fan and a heater. Takes about 6 to 8 hours to dry.

No smell, no taste, kick your ass.

I have just completed the harvest of my first ever grow. I have Super Lemon Haze and it has been a blast so far. With 1010g of raw trimmed buds, I find myself with a little too much on my hands and I would be a fool not to try this. My wife is a chef and making edibles that taste as they were intended would be EPIC but a little dangerous because she makes stuff taste so good and I know you can't gorge on edibles unless you plan on having a stoner day. She made a simple batch of coco canna butter brownies that knocked me off my butt for a day. 1 brownie and I was giggling for 8 hours. I still have much of my plant drying and I am turning off my computer immediately to go submerge half of my harvest. Curiosity drives me!

Thanks OP for sharing.
:thumb:

Never water cured myself but had the pleasure of smoking some water cured buds. They looked like s**t but the high was tremendous. And, the most important thing, there was absolutely no smell. You can light one on a bus stop and no one would notice you're smoking weed.

I'm gonna definitely try it myself in a few months after this harvest.

Back
Top Bottom