Waterfarm 8 pack in a HTG Supply Hut.

Had you just flushed before you took these last few pictures?. I had way more salt build up than you every week. I have used clearex but drip clean did a way better job and I found adding it to the nute solution works great. I am now thinking GH 3 part is a salty mix. I have never seen those All American nutes here in cali they must be good. Things are looking nice in your grow.

Hey 420F I've seen this guy grow using sea solids and his plants where hugh, the benefits extreme diease/bug resistance just better overall health etc, these guys are using basically the same stuff so I figure I'll give it a shot this has been a learning process for me being 1st time hydro, but I have learned a lot.

Plus the price $14.95 a gallon! They say they are better than GH guarantee. Did you read the site? Well we shall see I been a 3 part GH flora users for years.

A lot of stretching but just the sheer size of the plant the Cola's would have been hugh!
Here's a picture of this guy plant.
27222IMG_0976.jpg

Yes I just flush and took the pictures I only flush during res change I don't get that much salt build up and I never had the drip ring clogged like I heard about I always thought those guys where using tap water or something.

she looks fantastic! only thing that would have made that picture better would have been a stoner movie playing on the tv in the background! I had a really salty grow last time but I ran it really hot in the 1200+ppms. I was not using the drip clean however. once i started using that the salt scaled waaaaay back. I am really thinking about using that bushmaster to avoid the stretching. sea solids hmmm. have to check them out thanks for the tip!

Thanks 420f, Ms Fox and Southernboy. Here' the link to that guy thread I don't know if it's allowed I was trying to search but found nothing about it so if it is Mods can remove it. That's where I found out about All American Minerals. There's a picture in here where he hiding his whole head behind a giant bud!!

Ok, I cleaned up some of the under growth and I'm going to try and clone these. I took alittle from every strain. 18 clones.

I didn't want to spend too much time on this so I did copy this setup was quick and easy. Using R.O water with some cal-mag only, 1 six inch air stone some styrofoam so it floats just poke some holes place clones, under a 15watt flourescent light. The only problem for me is keep the water temp between 70-72, I'll see about getting a aquarium heater or something. Hope it works.

DSCF0346.JPG

DSCF03371.JPG

The 3 other buckets in the closet under 3 shop light 6 bulbs I do have a 400w, but trying to save on electricity usage.
DSCF0345.JPG

I need these to get a little bigger before I flower.
MK Ultra My Favorite.
DSCF0340.JPG

Wow! Everything looks so nice :)
Are those little electric warming wraps around the pots? I am not familiar with hydro other than enjoying it :)

:bong:

Thanks, No just reflectix insulation, good for hydro you don't want the water temps above 72 degrees or you have a good chance of getting root rot.

Thanks Bee23, Well I just received UVB lights, I just don't know if the hps will wash out the UVB rays? They say they have a 20 inch reach from the bulbs they are place closer than that. I read they may droop if too close so I will watch them closely. I'm thinking they may need to be harden off, just like if you took a indoor plant outside in the hot sun, it will wilt and die if expose too suddenly so you need to introduce them slowly like putting them in the shade 1st. I'm going to try and start them a 1/2 hr on every 3 hrs or so and then eventually for the full 12 hours.

DSCF0356.JPG

They give off a bluish hue.
DSCF03591.JPG

Well hell I placed them around 5-6 inches away, and I'm just going to leave them on to see what happens they seem to like them they are reaching for them.
DSCF0361.JPG

Hey 420F No problem I'll give everyone a full report, you know what I'm going to flower one strain in the walk in closet without the UVB, so I can fully compare them.

I'm sorry to report I got males from supposely from feminized seeds I bought from Cannabisseeds, do not buy from them they are rip-offs scammers. I'm hoping I got the strain at least but who knows now!
My yeild is going down! Bastards! Never trust those 3rd world UK seed sellers.

Before.
DSCF0366.JPG

After!!!
DSCF0367.JPG

Thanks Guys. Well lost another 2 these were White Widows from supposely feminized seed from Cannabisseeds. I knew I was screwed when he never respond to my emails, he does this to everyone who ever bought seeds from him, yet he still managing to do business on a certain site and the owner is still allowing this. Pfft!
DSCF0376.JPG

Day 75, 10 days into flowering, change of plans because of males. I place them all into the hut for flowering. found 2 of my MK Ultra's males left me with 1. I broke a few stems from LST trying to keep them down. I taped them up.
DSCF03821.JPG

If you have space, clone the female if you plan to grow more. I had the same problem with a lot of male plants, but I got two females and turned on into a mother plant. Now I have several clones waiting for the next grow schedule in Feb 2009.

My cloning skills sucks, believe I have tried and never got one to root. I'm trying some now in a bubbler, but I think the water temps are too low and it's just to see if it will work, so far nothing. I got 9 confirmed females. The 2 biggest being the PPP if my yeild is good I may shut it down for awhile, last grow I had enough for almost 1 year.

No smell yet, just the nutes so I decided to built this odor neutralizer I saw in a thread long ago, everyone rages about it so decided to see for myself.

Seems to work pretty good. Add water, ONA and soil moist.
DSCF0406.JPG

DSCF0410.JPG

Moved the flourescent up added bottom lighting, total of 11 4ft fixtures.
DSCF0395.JPG

DSCF0396.JPG

PPP around 3 feet, 3 ft around.
DSCF0399.JPG

I'm sorry to report I got males from supposely from feminized seeds
Ouch sorry to hear. What I am going to say though I may be chastised all over on. My experience of 30 years of growing and creating - breeding millions of seeds, I do not believe in any of the Marketing of "Feminsied Seeds? Nor should they be marketed as such. Taking pollen simply from a Hermaphrodite and selectivly using that pollen in a sepearate female plant, yes genetics will ensure a majority more than 50% females, with a huge tendancy to harbor age old gentics of the male gene attached in it.
I have relied on a 100 seeds start, 50% males culled. Out of 50% females left 25 pass the genetic test to remain to flower based on looks, node varience, symetry, smell, size, girth.At times I have had a larger percentage of females than males, but rare is it.
Maybe in the future you can get your genetics and properly save a male out of the herd and grow him away from the females until you can collect the pollen, to selectively induce your nicest female and breed her out. That way it is your strain.
I rely most days on cloning and I still dable in selective breeding. I just posted pics on a 5 year old cloning method I use. It is a simple. I rarely deviate from it. Check Pics under Cherma in the Gallery. They are marked and noted.

Back
Top Bottom