Waterfarm 8 pack in a HTG Supply Hut.

I have experience myself I have grown a female PPP using no males at all I know there's a other ways of doing this, but this way does ensure 100% females. I grew her to the very end until she couldn't wait any longer so she fertilize herself and all those seeds she produced gave me 100% females! They don't produce a lot this way I got alittle over 30 feminized seeds.

These are the results of that one female plant, so your wrong, it all depends how you go about it. I planted 13 seeds got 13 females.
DSCF00523.JPG

1/4/09 Week2 Day 15. Flushed with Clearex. R.O water
ml/gallon
Micro 7.5ml
Bloom 15 ml
Cal-Mag 10ml
Hydroguard 15ml
Silca Blast 5ml
Liquid Karma 10ml
PH 6.4
PH down to 5.2 ph, 890 ppm, EC 2.1
Buds just starting to develop. Down to 7 buckets 8 plants. Lost them all to males bad ratios.
DSCF0419.JPG

No smell yet, just the nutes so I decided to built this odor neutralizer I saw in a thread long ago, everyone rages about it so decided to see for myself.

This is exactly what i am looking to build myself. Could you find a link to the thread i can't find anything... Or just elaborate on the process you went about doing to build it i can see what you did but didnt wanna miss any details. Thanks m8 the plants look so awesome same with that last harvest pic.

when i get on late at night from my hard day at work..i love to get blazed and read this journal...it rocks. Good luck with the rest of your grow

Thanks Dr215, Dchancey, Hey Doc I'll pm you the link I'm using the gel ONA doesn't seem to last that long, but it does the job.

Your plants look amazing! Great job!

Ouch sorry to hear. What I am going to say though I may be chastised all over on. My experience of 30 years of growing and creating - breeding millions of seeds, I do not believe in any of the Marketing of "Feminsied Seeds? Nor should they be marketed as such. Taking pollen simply from a Hermaphrodite and selectivly using that pollen in a sepearate female plant, yes genetics will ensure a majority more than 50% females, with a huge tendancy to harbor age old gentics of the male gene attached in it.
I have relied on a 100 seeds start, 50% males culled. Out of 50% females left 25 pass the genetic test to remain to flower based on looks, node varience, symetry, smell, size, girth.At times I have had a larger percentage of females than males, but rare is it.
Maybe in the future you can get your genetics and properly save a male out of the herd and grow him away from the females until you can collect the pollen, to selectively induce your nicest female and breed her out. That way it is your strain.
I rely most days on cloning and I still dable in selective breeding. I just posted pics on a 5 year old cloning method I use. It is a simple. I rarely deviate from it. Check Pics under Cherma in the Gallery. They are marked and noted.

I couldn't agree with you more on selective breeding. I am not even close to as experienced as you are, but I still have respect for good genetics through issues of my own. ;-)

Thanks Ms Fox and Cherma, well I got some to root even though I really neglected them pretty badly low water temps took the bubbler away, etc, but some still rooted so there is hope. I'm just going to throw all these away since they were unmarked and some contains males and who knows about the strain I really just wanted to see if it will work plus the styrofoam I used is really thick and makes it hard to remove them. It's also good see they removed the bad seed vendor from that site.

DSCF0424.JPG

01/08/09 Day 19. Well I tried adding Fox Farm Tiger bloom to the mix just 2.5 ml/gallon it bump the ppm up to 1300, EC 2.3. Ph started dropping, EC started going up Plants telling me it's too much, had to add 8 gallons R.O with cal-mag only to diluted back down to 1100ppm, EC 2.1. Ph started going up, EC stable.:grinjoint: Plants will let you know!
DSCF04361.JPG

Back to being perky happy now? Well I had to push them to find their limit.
DSCF0439.JPG

Still a long way to go.
DSCF0438.JPG

DSCF0446.JPG

DSCF0449.JPG

DSCF04501.JPG

Wow those are some monsters. You are gunna have a forest on your hands pretty soon.

Well the cannabisseeds plants look like crap at 3.5 weeks into flowering supposely WW and HG they all looked the same I'm think they are all industrial Hemp plants (all Sativa's) very thin leaves. Those of you who bought I would not grow them.
DSCF04661.JPG

Not willing to take the chance of wasting space/lighting on inferior plants I chop them down. They were over 4 feet.
DSCF04741.JPG

DSCF0483.JPG

My PPP at 3.5 weeks well at least they have room now to really stretch out.
DSCF04681.JPG

Only the 2 PPP left in the hut. The Lone MK Ultra was moved into the closet.
DSCF0492.JPG

Well I got my order in from the Doc something I should have done the 1st time.
DSCF0501.JPG

Now these are some quality seeds.
DSCF0509.JPG

??? I wasn't aware of the situation perhaps owners health is well now, you can go straight to the Mandala site or DrChronic still has some.

Hey Pan4, I'll probably germ maybe 3 of from each strain today so I can be a couple weeks in, when this current crop finish.

Ok back to the grow Day 30 4 weeks in.
Micro 7.5
Bloom 15
Silica Blast 5
Hydroguard 15
Cal-mag 10
seems to like this any more and I have to dilute.
DSCF0528.JPG

A little LST one PPP out growing the other.
DSCF0518.JPG

DSCF0512.JPG

Getting more light down inside.
DSCF0521.JPG

thanks for the tip on the WW, HG and Cannabisseeds. they are always available in my area I will avoid them. I am also using waterfarms and I saw that monster of a stalk you have, must be a massive root ball in there . you ever get any clogging in the drip lines? what do you do to correct it. are you using a line cleaner? I also see your meter at 6.2 but you posted PH down to 5.2 ph earlier. what ph are you shooting for? things are looking good even with the few you lost to males..more space for your females to soak up all the lights you have!

Thanks 420friend, WW is short for White Widow and HG was Himalayan Gold (sorry for the confusion) both looked almost the same from Cannabisseeds thin leaves I know they weren't legit because I seem them on You-tube with 3 inch wide shade leaves. Yeah the ones I chop had a very good size root ball and the large PPP I can't even lift it any more due to space issues so far I haven't had any clogged drip lines I do get some build up but not enough to clog the lines always thought it was because I use RO water which is less than 1% at .025ppm. This time I set the PH higher because I run the dripper and air stones non-stop 24/7 and due to evaporations etc and the plants up taking mostly water the PH has a tendency to slowly drop and my EC slowly creeps upwards.

I use waterfarms as well. Never have had the drip rings clog, but , I do wash them once a week just because of buildup. I have had stem rot problems , I do know what caused it, and havnt had it since. These waterfarms produce huge plants, sometimes too big and they have to be tied up everywhere. here is the results of my waterfarm just for some info.
blooberri3.JPG

Hi Tintala thanks for stopping by. I'm hoping they will fatten up a lot more than soil grow I did in the past will see.
My lone MK Ultra at 3 weeks into flowering, 6 hrs in the hut and then 6hrs in the closet under 400w hps, a bit of a PIA but trying to save $$$.
DSCF0536.JPG

Back
Top Bottom