Watering,dwc water drops problems

jkuweyn

420 Member
I investigate not so much but enough research about the problem which that dwc system i used and water level decrease in 3 days rez level is 5 lt and 3 days after only 1 or 2 lt is in the tank all things going well no problem for the plant no desease roots are ok enough but water is decrease room temp 22 26 C total lights 1200w 2 x 400 w mh 3 weeks in veg and no problem with air circulation in or out hum is 50 60 %
2. One is i have 5 pots in soil 2 of them 5 lt soil 3 of them 10lt soil i water 4 days to 4 days and 1 lt each plant diranage is good enough am i doing right or is it enough lt for watering?

Thanks for all reply
Keep happy.

DSCN7185.JPG

They drank half gallon per day in DWC.

Ok thanks for reply but i think it can drink but when the water decrease what should i do can i water plain without any nutes or when the level drops will i give water with nutes?

I say it will partially depend on how fast the water gets evaporated or drunk up.

If its mostly being evaporated justdo water, or do 1/4 strength nutes in water.

If its mostly being drunk, then do 1/4 nutes-3/4

Yeah thats how i did it in my DWC.

Sometimes I would just add water (ph it to like 4.8-5.5 though)

Other times I put 1/4 or half strength nutes and also PHed it.

also keep in mind that it does not need to be completely topped off. Infact the first few inches prefer to just hang in air.

Basically the huge big thick roots like to be in air, then the little tiny fiberlike roots should be in water.

Hah yes it must take air and my plants roots full in water and 24 hours air with airstone
And one more question whats your EC level generally in veg time?
And do you use any foliar spray just water or any nutes in both veg and flower time?

in my hydro DWC I never checked EC, tbh I barely did shit to them and they grew to like 7 feet tall in 3 months. I never bothered with changing water (i did it like 2 times in that entire span of 3 months), I never adjusted the PH (except when adding water I would usually PH that to about 5).

As for foliar feeding, no I never did foliar feeding plants that size woulda been messy. I foliar feed my soil plants outside though about 1 time a week in flower.

ok man thanks for advice and ı want to ask smtg like i make scrog and my period is 4.week in veg and 1000 w mh i used now and between scrog net and lamp distance is 30 35 cm 10 13 inch and temp is over plant 27 when lights on 22 20 in night but non of them is affated i think i will post photos its normal distance or not whats your ideas to ask?

Back
Top Bottom