Gorilla Glue auto x Blackberry auto DWC

It's true, the plants are not huge - and there are only a few sets of real leaves on them.

If you really think that dropping two new seeds will give you much bigger plants because of a better phenotype, and you think these plants have been stunted and will not recover, then go for it.

Personally, I like your Gorilla Glue and would definitely take that to harvest!

I'm not trying to change your mind on autoflowers, but I do think that if you grow photoperiods - and let them veg for about 6 weeks, then you'll be much happier with the results.

Some skilled growers get great results with autoflowers, but most of the people I see growing them are getting smaller and lower quality yields with only a bit of time saved.

We will try to give you some advice and some tips - but ultimately the choice is yours - and we will support you with whatever decision you make:)

Good luck with your grow.

IMG_20200117_064042.jpg
IMG_20200116_073321.jpg

One is starving ..both look like great plants ...please ..for the sake of good juju ..get that poor little girl in her own bucket before her roots get to intwined ? Peace , out. ❤️

Ohh and you are pumping used warm air into your reserve ..you will run into problems if you don't get that air pump out of your tent . Good luck !

I did not know that the air motor was pumping the air in the environment to the reservoir.
Shpejt you dodge a bullet the same thing happened to me running DWC, but I paid the cost. My roots turned brown and they stunk. A lot of growers forget this put that pump outside the tent and if you have any devices with those red and green on and off lights get them out as well they can cause problems to.

Back
Top Bottom