Win Original Sensible Seeds For Free At The Vault!

The Vault

420 Sponsor
Original-Sensible-Seeds.png

420 Magazine – Prize is 5 Bruce Banner #3 Feminized Seeds from Original Sensible Seeds.

To enter just leave a comment below. Let us know about your experiences with Original Sensible Seeds or these strains in the comments section.

Promo will close on the 24th March and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.

Stay up to date with The Vaults latest offers at Discount Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds | Marijuana Seeds

I've heard plenty about BB but never tried either growing or smoking it. Please enter me in the contest and I'll do my best to remedy the situation. Thanks! :yummy:

I've never tried any strains from Original Sensible Seeds, but from what I hear they're great and I would love to try their Bruce Banner.

420 Magazine – Prize is 5 Bruce Banner #3 Feminized Seeds from Original Sensible Seeds.

To enter just leave a comment below. Let us know about your experiences with Original Sensible Seeds or these strains in the comments section.

Promo will close on the 24th March and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.

Stay up to date with The Vaults latest offers at Discount Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds | Marijuana Seeds
Have Not Yet Had The Honor To Try Them Out Yet But Hear Real Good Things About Them!!!
Bruce Banner Is An Amazing Strain Love How it Smokes
Thanks For This Amazing Opportunity Finger's Crossed ☘️

Count me in. Haven't tried them but these sound amazing.

Back
Top Bottom