Original Sensible Seeds At The Vault - Giveaway And New Freebies!

The Vault

420 Sponsor
Original Sensible Seeds - Giveaway and New Freebies.jpg

Hey there, Team Vaulters!

Get ready to welcome the hottest event from Original Sensible Seeds - a dazzling giveaway that comes with fresh freebies in tow!

Starting now until stocks last, savor the mouthwatering Biscotti Auto with every order you place with us.

đź’Ą Giveaway Alert! đź’Ą

Win a 10-pack of Biscotti Auto Flowering Feminised Seeds by Original Sensible Seeds. To enter, just leave a comment about your experience with Original Sensible Seeds!

But that's not all! Original Sensible Seeds is also hooking you up with awesome merch!

Remember, when you buy Original Sensible Seeds at The Vault, you score extra free seeds!

Hurry, we'll announce the winners on September 14th, 2023!

Get ready to welcome the hottest event from Original Sensible Seeds - a dazzling giveaway that comes with fresh freebies in tow!

Starting now until stocks last, savor the mouthwatering Biscotti Auto with every order you place with us.

Win a 10-pack of Biscotti Auto Flowering Feminised Seeds by Original Sensible Seeds. To enter, just leave a comment about your experience with Original Sensible Seeds!

But that's not all! Original Sensible Seeds is also hooking you up with awesome merch!

Remember, when you buy Original Sensible Seeds at The Vault, you score extra free seeds!

Sonfsr my experience with sensible seeds has only been with durban posion and so far i have notting but great things to say the plant was vigours and grew the best out of alot of amazing companys but hands down this would be top 3 highly would recommend and would be amazing to grow and show some kf these biscotti autos

Make sure you pick someone who has never put in any effort to win make it fair.

The winner will be chosen randomly, like we always do.

We genuinely apologize if you're not pleased with the outcome of a particular giveaway. However, unless a moderator or a staff member from 420 Magazine informs us about any oddities, that individual would be the rightful winner.

We don't choose winners based on their activity level, the date they joined the forum, or any badges they might hold. It's a random selection from all the comments posted in that post.

With that said, the only thing left is to wish all of you the best of luck!:Namaste:

All that I know about OSS is in the grow journals, as I have never had the opportunity to try them myself - I've heard Auto's can be hard to grow.
Autos are very easy to grow, just avoid too many mixed genetics in my experience
Order seeds that sound like a dessert at a Thai restaurant and you may well run into problems
Old skool strains [derivatives of NL, AK, WW etc x auto] are extremely reliable and strong

I love to use Original Sensible seeds because they have never let me down. I have always been overly satisfied!

Just got done completing a purchase. I can’t wait to try what I got. Keep up the good offers and contests! Very good selection

Back
Top Bottom