Halloweed At The Vault Hundreds Of Free Seeds & Promos!

The Vault

420 Sponsor
Capture.JPG

Hey Team Vaulters!

Happy Halloweed!

🎃 Dive into the Halloweed vibes where spirits puff, and ghosts pass the bong! 🍁 Join us for a spooky, stoner celebration under moonlit skies.

💀 Don't miss out on the Halloweed madness at The Vault. No tricks, just the best cannabis treats!

Check out our promos from top-notch breeders like Barneys Farm, Dutch Passion, Expert Seeds, FastBuds Seeds, Freedom of Seeds, Garden Of Green, Original Sensible Seeds, Phoenix Seeds, and Pure Instito.

Score yourself here on 420 Magazine a 10-pack of LSD Auto Feminised seeds from Barneys Farm! Drop a like, and comment on your Halloweed plans and the lovely herbs you've got prepped for such a spooky night!

We'll announce the winners on the 7th of December!

I'm firing up some haze I grew out from beans I picked up last yr at the vault.

Happy Halloweed @The Vault, everyone!
I'll be at home, tending the crops. I have a lovely Sativa landrace cultivar to smoke when the night is young. I intend to move on to tasty, decadent Gelato. As the night slows down, I'll change over to an Indica as a sedative. All in all, I plan to be buzzed.
LPJujhliAepbOCw2s1nY--3--zuocf.jpg

Happy Halloweed @The Vault, everyone!
I'll be at home, tending the crops. I have a lovely Sativa landrace cultivar to smoke when the night is young. I intend to move on to tasty, decadent Gelato. As the night slows down, I'll change over to an Indica as a sedative. All in all, I plan to be buzzed.
LPJujhliAepbOCw2s1nY--3--zuocf.jpg
Good luck Carmen

Capture.JPG

Hey Team Vaulters!

Happy Halloweed!

🎃 Dive into the Halloweed vibes where spirits puff, and ghosts pass the bong! 🍁 Join us for a spooky, stoner celebration under moonlit skies.

💀 Don't miss out on the Halloweed madness at The Vault. No tricks, just the best cannabis treats!

Check out our promos from top-notch breeders like Barneys Farm, Dutch Passion, Expert Seeds, FastBuds Seeds, Freedom of Seeds, Garden Of Green, Original Sensible Seeds, Phoenix Seeds, and Pure Instito.

Score yourself here on 420 Magazine a 10-pack of LSD Auto Feminised seeds from Barneys Farm! Drop a like, and comment on your Halloweed plans and the lovely herbs you've got prepped for such a spooky night!

Nice more awesome giveaways!

Capture.JPG

Hey Team Vaulters!

Happy Halloweed!

My Halloween plans is to just get baked on my long flower sativas that might just be ready!

Capture.JPG

Hey Team Vaulters!

Happy Halloweed!

Capture.JPG

Hey Team Vaulters!

Happy Halloweed!

We just smoked some Tombstone (kind of appropriate or Halloween) and watched Underworld movies. We get no trick or treaters

Get set, everyone! We've got a winner over at The Vault, and it's none other than @mtabasco ! Kudos, my friend!

Drop us a message in the DMs including your full name, address, and email, and we'll take care of getting your prize to you.

A big shoutout to all the others – you're all fantastic. Love your support, buds!

Get set, everyone! We've got a winner over at The Vault, and it's none other than @mtabasco ! Kudos, my friend!

Drop us a message in the DMs including your full name, address, and email, and we'll take care of getting your prize to you.

A big shoutout to all the others – you're all fantastic. Love your support, buds!
SWEET! Thanks, you guys rock!

I thought @KeithLemon had won? CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom