The Vault Welcome Promo

I evidently can't even do that at times......
Now I know youre lying. Every thread I go to I see that you have liked, followed and have given Some great information or tagged someone who could help them. That's memeber of the month material if you ask me.

Now I know youre lying. Every thread I go to I see that you have liked, followed and have given Some great information or tagged someone who could help them. That's memeber of the month material if you ask me.

But I don't think I entered either of those contests. I may have one, but I know for sure I didn't the other.

I'm just trying to be a friendly person who helps people out. I'm just giving back what was given to me. :slide:

Just like a good member should.
You're my beeeeesssssst friend, the first friend I made on here. BFFE!! @Bonsaiweed

You are one of the ones I joke with a lot. @BigBearNTexas is the other. You two just are the bomb. I know we can BS at each other, and no one will get offended.

I have a lot of people on here I consider friends. It's just a great group of people. A group more people need to experience. I guess that is why I spend a lot of time getting new people over the threshold of insecurity.

This group is the ideal for me. NO BS, or little. Respect is considered a norm and is given at every turn. People do not take themselves too seriously.

You are one of the ones I joke with a lot. @BigBearNTexas is the other. You two just are the bomb. I know we can BS at each other, and no one will get offended.

I cry myself to sleep at night thinking about every comment. Lol

I have a lot of people on here I consider friends. It's just a great group of people. A group more people need to experience. I guess that is why I spend a lot of time getting new people over the threshold of insecurity.

This group is the ideal for me. NO BS, or little. Respect is considered a norm and is given at every turn. People do not take themselves too seriously.
Indeed I know Every time I log in and see notifications from you or @BigBearNTexas I know it's gonna be good.

You can delete it. Did big bear win in a different thread/contest? This one was me you and Ms.

Gary put up to giveaway threads at the same time, this one, and one for Sweet Skunk Auto by Sweet Seeds. It included four seeds, The Vault t-shirt, and Sweet Seeds branded schwag.

No package for me. The Roommate actually left the house today, I was shocked. Also no “we attempted to deliver” note, so it may not have arrived yet.
In that case you probably didn't miss it yet. Just call in sick tomorrow. You will be well rewarded lol

Sometimes I cry so hard I have a big green snot bubble that pulses as it comes out of my nose while I ask the misses for a hug
That was a family guy reference btw. I just changed Brian to misses.

Good Afternoon Gary from The Vault,

US Residents should know beforehand that The Vault cannot accept Credit or Debit cards from the US. I spent significant time reading The Vaults shipping and ordering information, selecting seeds, filling out the registration, etc. When we finally get to the payment page, only then does it inform that cash, bank transfer, or Bitcoin are the only payment forms accepted from the US. I really don't "need" seeds, but wanted to try a few strains that I don't have on hand from the Vault since it is a 420Magazine sponsor. I know the US banking situation isn't the fault of The Vault, but the limitation and incapcity to accept Credit or Debit as a payment form does vary from seller to seller.

It would be helpful to US customers to know the payment type limitation long before we get to the final page, payment.

Thanks

Peace
Keith

US Residents should know beforehand that The Vault cannot accept Credit or Debit cards from the US. I spent significant time reading The Vaults shipping and ordering information, selecting seeds, filling out the registration, etc. When we finally get to the payment page, only then does it inform that cash, bank transfer, or Bitcoin are the only payment forms accepted from the US. I really don't "need" seeds, but wanted to try a few strains that I don't have on hand from the Vault since it is a 420Magazine sponsor. I know the US banking situation isn't the fault of The Vault, but the limitation and incapcity to accept Credit or Debit as a payment form does vary from seller to seller.

It would be helpful to US customers to know the payment type limitation long before we get to the final page, payment.

Thanks

Peace
Keith

Thanks

Peace
Keith

Hi Guys,

We have been one of the most consistent seedbanks in terms of being able to accept international credit card payments and have had this facility when most others did not.

Unfortunately it seems that over 4/20 our processor got worried about the huge spike in sales and have paused our account. I can assure you that we are working tirelessly to get this re-instated but cannot give any ETA for this at this time. We also do not cut corners and will only work with super secure systems so it may take us a little bit of time to find a suitable replacement or get the current processor back on board.

Please understand this frustrates us immensly as we have a lot of loyal USA / International customers that we do not want to let down but this is an industry wide problem. We do still accept bacs, cash, money orders, bitcoin etc.

If you place an order using one of the other methods then please feel free to use discount code VAULT15 in the cart for a 15% discount which should more than cover your banking fees.

We can still accept card payments for UK / Ireland and Europe.

Hopefully we will have this resolved soon and will keep you posted to any new updates.

Hi Guys,

We have been one of the most consistent seedbanks in terms of being able to accept international credit card payments and have had this facility when most others did not.

Unfortunately it seems that over 4/20 our processor got worried about the huge spike in sales and have paused our account. I can assure you that we are working tirelessly to get this re-instated but cannot give any ETA for this at this time. We also do not cut corners and will only work with super secure systems so it may take us a little bit of time to find a suitable replacement or get the current processor back on board.

Please understand this frustrates us immensly as we have a lot of loyal USA / International customers that we do not want to let down but this is an industry wide problem. We do still accept bacs, cash, money orders, bitcoin etc.

If you place an order using one of the other methods then please feel free to use discount code VAULT15 in the cart for a 15% discount which should more than cover your banking fees.

We can still accept card payments for UK / Ireland and Europe.

Hopefully we will have this resolved soon and will keep you posted to any new updates.

Gary,

Thank you for the honest and timely feedback. I know The Vault is a first class organization, I've had several great experiences in the past as have many others I know personally. Please don't take my post as derogatory toward your company, it is not intended as such, more along the lines of informational to members here on 420Magazine. I didn't realize the problem was that recent for The Vault, and the US Banking system is truly the fly in the ointment. Two other seed banks are also currently experiencing the same issue with US based Credit/Debit card transactions.

I guess my whole point was to notify US customers the Credit/Debit is not being accepted at this time early on in the selection and shopping process. I will buy from The Vault again as soon as Credit/Debit processing is restored. I'm not comfortable mailing hundreds of dollars in Cash or Money Order to my own family, and certainly never to a business regardless of their reputation. The international mail system isn't trustworthy enough for my cash :laugh:. I look forward to doing business with The Vault again, your selection of Seeds and Banks is extensive, and all of my previous transactions have proven The Vault ships the real deal, not some knockoff or misrepresented products.

Thank you for your time and quick response, it proves customer service is very important to The Vault.

Peace
Keith

Back
Top Bottom