420 Mag Vaultmas Re-Post + 2 Winners

The Vault

420 Sponsor
Don't worry 420 Maggers, we didn't forget about you. Here we are with a new chance to win x2 5 packs of seeds as part of our Vaultmas offer.

As all of our buddies know, Christmas always comes early at The Vault (or late in this case) and this year is no exception. What a year we’ve had, especially with the return of our worldwide credit card and guaranteed worldwide shipping facility.

If you want to win seeds which will be a surprise from one of the following breeders, give us a shout out in the comments below ;-) (Includes Vault Goodie Bag).

Barneys Farm | Greenhouse Seed Co | Paradise Seeds | World of Seeds | Sensi Seeds | Kannabia | Phoniex Seeds | Royal Queen Seeds | Fast Buds

The competition is open now and will close on Monday 21st January at midnight UK time with the winner being announced on Tuesday 22nd

1661103171207.png

The Voucher

It’s a double whammy of goodness. Spend a minimum of £25 on seeds at the Vault and you will get £5 off your order.

Click on the Voucher to Visit the Vault Website to Shop.

*Remember we ship worldwide, with guaranteed delivery on offer and credit cards are accepted.

1661103188308.png

Make sure you never miss another Vault promo and sign up for our newsletter at The Vault Newsletter

Legal disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you are chosen as a winner but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It’s illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries. It is our duty to inform you of this important fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds, or seed voucher prizes for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

Thanks Vault!

Better late than never - and you almost nailed the Coptic Christmas with the announcement date, lol, I think it was this past Wednesday. And The Vault is always worth waiting for :thumb:. Thank you for another fine giveaway - and for supporting the cannabis movement in general and my favorite cannabis-related forum in particular.

#TeamVault, FtW!

Thanks Gary, may the Holiday Blessings be yours. And sign me up as a Noobe Grower.

Back
Top Bottom