Royal-Queen-Seeds-Promo-1.png

Its #cannabisseeds promo time again at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store.

This time we have partnered with @RQSeeds and for 420 Magazine we have 5 Critical Feminised to be won!

To enter just like THIS POST and leave a comment. Let us know about your experiences (if any) with RQS and their strains in the comments section.

Get 15% off Royal Queen Seeds at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store using discount code RQS15 in the cart.

Promo will close on 29th Jan and the winner will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.
Would love to try the critical fems! Thank you for this chance!

I’ve grown RQS many times with great success and would jump at the chance to grow some more. My favourite has been Fruit Spirit (pictured) which I’ve journaled here alongside their Blue Mistic and Fat Banana.

This time we have partnered with @RQSeeds and for 420 Magazine we have 5 Critical Feminised to be won!

To enter just like THIS POST and leave a comment. Let us know about your experiences (if any) with RQS and their strains in the comments section.

Get 15% off Royal Queen Seeds at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store using discount code RQS15 in the cart.

Promo will close on 29th Jan and the winner will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.
I would love to add these to my collection! RQS is one of the best in the business! Thanks guys for the promo! We love all the great work you do at The Vault!

I had always been a regular seed type of guy. When I first decided to go the feminized route, I started with RQS. Of course, I had great results that first fem grow. After a few grows, I switched to other seed brands and didn't get the same germ rates. I've sense gone back to RQS, and only grow someone elses Fem seeds if RQS doesn't have what I am looking for. But I just about always start by looking at RQS first, and then look at others.

My favorite is the Royal Gorilla. Love, Love, Love that stuff. Hmmm. Now my mouth is all watering for some gorilla.... Once I get my stupid Coinbase access fixed, I'll be over with my bitcoins Mr. Vault Guy. I have yet to try the Vault, but have heard excellent things.

I've never grown RQS, but have seen many around here do great things with their gear.
:thumb:

Once again... huge shout-out to @George from The Vault for always comin' correct with these promos.
:bravo:
Appreciate the opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom