Sensi Seeds Promo At The Vault

I unfortunately haven’t had an experience with Sensi seeds but I do have a Big Bud running now. I have never grown an auto or Northern Lights and would definitely love to grow some Northern Lights but would even love to do Big Bud from Sensi.
Thank you for another awesome promotion and chance to win y’all rock! :theband:

Sensi-Seeds-Promo.jpg

Its cannabis seeds promo time again at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store!

This time we have partnered with Sensi Seeds and have some Big Bud Feminised and NL Autos to be won.

The prize on 420 magazine is 5 Big Bud Feminized from Sensi Seeds. To enter just like leave a comment below. Let us know about your experiences with Sensi Seeds or these strains in the comments section.

Promo will close on the 12th Feb and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.
I've never grown those strains, but they are on my list of must grow strains. I will definately try out your seeds regardless. Thanks for the opportunity.

Attachments

• 20200125_090022.jpg
    20200125_090022.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 115
Never tried Sensi Seeds, but have heard great things about their genetics. I would love to try some Fem Big Buds. Thanks for the opportunity.

Sensi-Seeds-Promo.jpg

This time we have partnered with Sensi Seeds and have some Big Bud Feminised and NL Autos to be won.

The prize on 420 magazine is 5 Big Bud Feminized from Sensi Seeds. To enter just like leave a comment below. Let us know about your experiences with Sensi Seeds or these strains in the comments section.

Promo will close on the 12th Feb and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.
I have never tried sensiseeds before and would love to, pick me! Lol jk good luck everyone

Sensi-Seeds-Promo.jpg

Thanks Vault!! Would love the opportunity!

As Always thank you for another contest ....big bud for me ! I would also love to grow out their Fruity juice ...I remember back in the 90's when this strain was originally called juicy fruit and had the please to grow it out living just one state over where it was created before it was passed to sensi !! :)

No personal experience with Sensi, but I've seen nothing but great genetics coming from them. I'd love to give em a go.

Appreciate ya @George from The Vault

Always bringin' that heat!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom