Win Dinafem Cannabis Seeds At The Vault

I haven’t had the opportunity to grow Dinafem yet but sure would love to!
Thank you for the opportunity! :green_heart:

My first attempt at growing was with dinamed cbd auto.

I really screwed the first of 3 beans.:rolleyes::rip:

The second grew like crazy under a blurple led, but I was still lacking proper gardening knowledge. I thought I might have gotten a slight buzz. But its a cbd so the wife is the one that judges how well a strain helps with her pain. Straight up gave her a headache. :hmmmm: I am pretty sure it was due to the gardener :bong:

Ive learned a ton and gotten better and feel like there is 100 tons more to learn. So....... that is going to take more beans!!:p

My next run is planned out. After that my last dinamed cbd auto will find a spot in the box and see if I can do her justice:smokin:

Thanks for the chance for free beans

Dinafem-Cannabis-Seeds-1.png

The cannabis seeds promos and giveaways at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store just don’t stop! Big thanks to the team at Dinafem Seeds who have partnered up with us for this giveaway.

The prize on 420 Mag is 5 Gorilla Feminized from Dinafem Seeds. To enter just leave a comment below. Let us know about your experiences with Dinafem Seeds or these strains in the comments section.

You can use discount code Dinafem15 for 15% off all Dinafem Seeds at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store - Here is a quick link to our Dinafem Seeds section!

Promo will close on the 21st Feb and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.
Would like to try growing the Gorilla !

The cannabis seeds promos and giveaways at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store just don’t stop! Big thanks to the team at Dinafem Seeds who have partnered up with us for this giveaway.

The prize on 420 Mag is 5 Gorilla Feminized from Dinafem Seeds. To enter just leave a comment below. Let us know about your experiences with Dinafem Seeds or these strains in the comments section.

You can use discount code Dinafem15 for 15% off all Dinafem Seeds at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store - Here is a quick link to our Dinafem Seeds section!

Promo will close on the 21st Feb and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.
Haven't tried that strain or distributer but would really like to

Gorilla Fem sounds like fun. I have grown out Dinamed CBD in the past.

No experience with Dinafem genetics, but I'd like to change that..
Cool promo,George- Thanks for the chance!

The only experience I have with Dinafem is with there OG Kush I'm a OG man thru and thru ,Out of all the different breeders OG that I've tried Dinafem keeps me coming back time and time again.. the first time I grew it I fell in love with it, so much that I'd find my self opening a jar of it everytime I'd walk by it for no other reason but to inhale it's heavenly,intoxicating aroma, Thanks for the chance

Back
Top Bottom