Watering question?

Infam0us420420

I have 3 gallon fabric pots and I'm not sure how much water each pot needs. I've been giving them a 1/2 gallon to 3/4 of a gallon each day. Some look over watered while others look fine.. 2nd grow and I'm using coco perlite mix.

I have 3 gallon fabric pots and I'm not sure how much water each pot needs. I've been giving them a 1/2 gallon to 3/4 of a gallon each day. Some look over watered while others look fine.. 2nd grow and I'm using coco perlite mix.
They are 7 weeks old

How much total water should be fed? Or am I ok with what I'm doing. As far as the nutes I use about a 1/4 to 2/4 I try to keep the ppm under 800 and the pH from 5.8 to 6.3

Current look

16119928247463977495331407428179.jpg

Sorry I know the HPS shouldn't be used till flower but I could only afford that one for now

My tap runs at 400 ppm alone unfortunately and single father of 2 kids with no backing I just can't invest in RO water. But thanks for the advise I really appreciate it ☺️

My tap runs at 400 ppm alone unfortunately and single father of 2 kids with no backing I just can't invest in RO water. But thanks for the advise I really appreciate it ☺️
I understand not every one has money , its one of the reasons i make my owns soils and nutrients , we are all not rolling in it , i will send you the recipes through PM or check my journal out , its dedicated for us humble poor people :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom