Watering without nutes insted of flushing before harvest

Viu Caravanos

Since my Strawberry Haze is to big to be taken out of the room to flush, and it's impossible to flush it in the room, I decided to just water it with no nutes for 11 days before harvest which will amount to 3 waterings.
She's in a 30 liter air pot and I water her 15.5 liters every 3 days.

Is that enough days/waterings before the harvest to avoid flushing?

I usually water everyday so this is a Lil different. I use 7 gallon pots and a mixture of fox farm soil and basement mix. I water without any nutes last 7-14 days depending on the strain most about 8 days. I've used some flushing agents but just plain water will do it. Some soil and nutes lock up worse. Fox farm for example is salt based as to where house and garden is all liquid so no need to dilute your beastie bloomz or such. Hope that helps

Thank you for replying!
Your situation seems a bit different then mine so I don't know if I can draw conclusions from your experience..
anybody else?

Also, I was planning on harvesting on the end of the 10th week (i'm in the middle of the 7th), but from reading some grow journals of this strain, I see that some people grow it 11 or 12 weeks. that would change my schedule.
I would love to post some pictures to get your opinions, but I don't understand how to do it with a URL like this site requires. Tips?

Next time put a #25 pan under your pan for 7gallon pot. then let extra water over flow the 7 gallon pot pan and go into the #25 pan. Then you can just use a wet vac to get water out. That is how I do it under scrogs

Sorry for the bad quality... This my first grow and i would love to get some input from the people here, especially from those who have grown this strain (arjan strawberry haze), and especially about the harvest time and the yield you think I should get.

I'm growing one plant under a 600 watt hps.
It's almost beginning of week 8 of flowering.
I'm growing in soil and perlite in an 8 gallon air pot.
I was watering every 3 three days with 15.5 liters. Because it was to much i lowered to 14 liters (which is still to much i think, gonna lower it a litle the next time).
The nutes I'm using are:

overdrive (was using big bud until i changed to overdrive)
rhino skin
hesi phosphorus plus
hesi power zyme
hesi bloom complex
hesi super vit

Back
Top Bottom