Waterlogged or what

Niccolo

I am using 600 w hps lamb, tempature and humanity is good.I gave them Advanced Nitruents Pirana.Biothirive Root and bloom.Maybe they have diranage problem but these are looking good.Why my leafs so big
Waiting your comment Guys.
420-magazine-mobile1075143359.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

ya looking good the two little one look a little under and need some nitrogen the other 4 plants are getting a little dark green if the leafs tips start looking like a claw and curling down thats bad so just keep a eye out but looking good over all. But what type of seeds are you growing big busy leaves like your just means your growing india strain pointy thin leaves mean sativa are you using coco or your median

Bigs are bubba kush smalls are durbanpoison autoflower.I will do scrog nextweek .I gave them water 6 days ago and thinking to give them water today.20 liter pot I thinks I dont know my soil coco or what but I know soil as good as coco thanks to my last harvest.Should I give them water and nitruents today ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They don't look over watered from what I can see in the pictures. Have you tried lifting the pots to see if they weigh a lot or if they feel sort of light? You should always be aware what you are using as your grow medium (soil, coco, etc.) It almost looks like a coco based mix that you are using. Judging by the 2 smaller plants there is not much nitrogen in the mix, that is why the lower leaves are turning yellow on ya, they need some nutrients with nitrogen. If it is not coco and is indeed soil, there should be a lot more perlite mixed in with it to help with drainage and oxygen at the roots. Soil will generally have a small amount of nutrients already in it as well. Always good to read the bags of soil/coco/whatever you use, they will tell you how much of everything is in there to get you started.

Is that growing medium pure coco? If so, I always mix mine with perlite to aid in root aeration and drainage.

Leaves so big, lol? I have seen cannabis leaves that were larger than dinner plates. As mentioned, the size (/shape) of the leaves is strain-dependent.

It has been my experience that cannabis generally likes to receive a good watering and then to dry out before the next watering. A well-drained medium will help facilitate this process.

BtW, what's with the open containers of water(?) in your grow room? Are you using them to raise your humidity levels?

Back
Top Bottom