Weed Is Good

yeefoo

wassup. i jus felt like makin a thread. well last night me and my homies went to a bone thugz concert, but security was strict as fuck and kicked ppl out for smokin, but we managed to light up some blunts while listenin to bone. that shit was extremely good, bone thugz live while high was the best experience ive ever had.

well next week me and a cuple of my friends are goin on a trip to utah and were plannin to take a bunch of weed. i was wonderin what you guys think, quality or quantity? i kno most of you will say quality but ima be their for four days smoking all day everyday 24/7.
should i take an ounce of OK chronic (250$), or half an Ounce of purple (or somethin else thats really good around the same price)? or mayb take an O of purple and like 5G's of the chronic to smoke and slang their, im sure their will be a lot of ppl lookin for bud :cheesygrinsmiley:

mann u pay 250 for an ounce, hurtin.. but mann if it were me id take more weed, once u smoke a cuple it wont matter if its good or not, or mebe do a lil half and half

yeee me and my homies got almost 3 O's and were only gonna be their for about 4 days. 230 each for some really dank shit

Back
Top Bottom