Prices of weed? what is the best type of weed?

Oh shit, I meant $125 a oz when buying QP's. I get QP's for $500.

BTW, Teg, Its not dankest as it gets. Ive seen better shit on here thats homegrown. Its not homegrown, Its commerically grown. So its not the best tasting or best manicured. But it pack a hard indica stone, And not a bad taste whatsoever.

I find the homegrown shit i smoke usually jus taste better and is smoother, Close to the same buzz.

:allgood:

where i live the prices are different depending on if its "mids" or "dank"
the mids go for anywhere from $25-50 a 1/4 oz depending on quality
the dank goes for anywhere from $70-100 a 1/4 oz, ridiculousy high prices in my opinion :\

ive notice that if you live in smaller cities the bud is cheaper...i live in a small town and i can find oz of pretty dank bud for $100

SmittyBlaze said:
yo tinfoil i coulda sworn you said you lived in the "hood", over by compton and know some bloods who chilled with Game or some shit like that.....over here it goes 20 for a gram 50 for an 1/8th 70 for a 1/4 125 for 1/2 250 for O..you wont get a 1/4 for 70 on these local dealers gotta go to the somewhat big time boys..if you get it more local then prob 90 for a 1/4 150-160 for 1/2 and 300 for O.

Moved to B.c Last month buds

its the completely opposite in georgia peteyboy, i live in the boondocks and pay ridiculous prices, but i can drive to atlanta and get a good deal.

Cant really help you with your first question but the second one is very easy for me to answer!! I bet everyone will agree with me....The very BEST type of weed is the type that is in your hands at the moment the question comes up.....

I mean how does that old saying go?? One bud in hand is better than two on the bush....

My problem is that I had good cheap weed and, lots of places to get it when I was in college and the millitary but, now that Iam all grown up what do I do.... I do not know anyone and have not place to start looking...:(

in the carolina's we pay $20 for 1/8 dank nug and shit and like $10 for schwag

chief u pay 50 for 1/8 of dank and 40 for 1/2 oz of mids...thats a hella long leap...i mean hella

blacturboteg420 said:
i pay 40 for a good 8th thats good thouhg i hear from 40-50 if it is good good good good i mena good :goof: like 60 bud noraml shit is 40-50

damn dude where in the hell do you live that its like that?
remind me never go there to hook..

I usually get dubs (5 grams for newbs) of fire ass middies for $20.
Commercial hydie is about $100 a quarter,
my diesel is going for about $30 a gram..thats premium prices here...

Nocuous said:
Cant really help you with your first question but the second one is very easy for me to answer!! I bet everyone will agree with me....The very BEST type of weed is the type that is in your hands at the moment the question comes up.....

I mean how does that old saying go?? One bud in hand is better than two on the bush....

My problem is that I had good cheap weed and, lots of places to get it when I was in college and the millitary but, now that Iam all grown up what do I do.... I do not know anyone and have not place to start looking...:(

Grow a plant in your backyard. its easy, and if you stay on top of it, you will end up with fire..

Okay bud.. First off, a dub is a twenty sack, or 2 grams. You're still paying $400 an Oz for your "hydie", oh and by the way, Hydie is not a strain! It's a method of growing, you can grow shwag in hydro bud, it doesn't mean shit. And who would ever pay $30 american for a gram of anything? I'd rather go buy an "expensive" 1/8th for 40.. I dunno man.. :hmmmm:

tronix said:
damn dude where in the hell do you live that its like that?
remind me never go there to hook..

I usually get dubs (5 grams for newbs) of fire ass middies for $20.
Commercial hydie is about $100 a quarter,
my diesel is going for about $30 a gram..thats premium prices here...

what i pay is good... and i get is fire

Andrew86 said:
Okay bud.. First off, a dub is a twenty sack, or 2 grams. You're still paying $400 an Oz for your "hydie", oh and by the way, Hydie is not a strain! It's a method of growing, you can grow shwag in hydro bud, it doesn't mean shit. And who would ever pay $30 american for a gram of anything? I'd rather go buy an "expensive" 1/8th for 40.. I dunno man.. :hmmmm:

Hey dickhead. I dont know who you are, but I do know you dont know shit.

A "Dime" sack is 3 grams correct?
it cost $10 correct?

A "Dub" is two (2) "Dime" sacks.

which means it costs $20 correct? 10 + 10 = 20 right?

in the ghetto, anything that has the numerals "20" in them is referred to as "dub" as in wheels, or in this case a "dub" sack.

now that you have you ghettoism education try that post again and this time try not to shove you foot so deep.
and for what its worth my Diesel will be one hit shit, and at 26% THC I dare you to try and tell me $30 a gram is too steep, and if it is for you, than you are a tard who deserves to smoke that shake you get....

dont argu with andrew.....i gaurntee he knows moar about weed than you, and not all prices are the same...........some bud is a lot better than othes.........DURRRRR

andrew86 said:
oh and by the way, Hydie is not a strain! It's a method of growing, you can grow shwag in hydro bud, it doesn't mean shit.

I almost forgot to address this.
I have a hydroponics setup smart guy. I belive I know the difference.
but thanks for the advice, and just so you know if you grow shwag in a hydro setup you get alot more yeild and shorter internodes which provides less stem and because of sealed conditions, no seed, so you can take a few bullshit seeds and produce quite a bit of decent mids, for about $200 a year and never pay for bud again....

Back
Top Bottom