what's the weed like around you locally?

it must really suck to live in a place where it is a constant struggle to get good weed. I feel very lucky because it is always just right down the street...:cool:

i live in north va...... we get nassssssty bricks of regs(will not get you high), sum good compacted mids, nugged up mids from local growers, a whole shit load of beasters(sum good sum bad), and if you know the right people you can find headies:trance:

Well i am located in RI and i have been fortunet to get hooked up with a very quite dealer...i can get everything from sourdeisle to white widow...i ahve not smoked regs in a longggggg time and i like to keep it that way.

Here in Atlanta, on the "drug superhighway", we get just about everything. The prices range hugely as well!

I live in Huntington WV and generally the weed around here is decent. Most of what is easy to find is low to mid grade. I can find the dank stuff but it costs an arm and a leg. If I decide I want to treat myself and get some dank bud I can find it but it is usually 60 or 70 for an 8th. I think the worst price I have heard around here was a guy wanted me to pay 35 a gram for some stuff he had. What a jackass.

What are prices like for the rest of you guys?

ha one time this guy tried to sell a gram of 'dro' for 40.lol so dont feel too hurt bro:cheesygrinsmiley:

I live in So.Cal. we have either commercial grade chronic or mexican swag on the street but just about everything in the medical dispensaries.

I live near Del Rio, TN and almost everybody there grows weed. The county is too poor to afford to bust all the growers and many people around here have never worked an actual job in their life-they've just grown weed or made Moon Shine. Anyhow, the weed here in Tennessee (the second largest weed growing state after Cali) is most pretty good. Of course, it's seasonal around here because most growers grow outside. During the off season, it's mostly import from Mexico.

well around my hood in the Charlotte, NC+Concord, NC region I'd say we have regs[generally brick for $20-25 a quarter], low-grade mids[if you're lucky-$30-40], beasters[like $70 a quate but all the ppl try to sell it as dro so be careful], dro[$100-120 a quate], and there's always people claimin they've got exotics but its usually just something its really not or a form of dro for like $25...

the best shit I think I've had in my state[without having it specially brought in from a special up north outta-state connect] is this stuff I got last monday when I was performing...I got it for $40 for 2.5, but he usually charges $50 for 2.0

When I lived in L.A we could get anything from dirt brick to ok shwag decent mids sold at shwag prices an also good dank ofcurse but here in Las Vegas its nearly the same but prices vary an its fairly expensive

25 a 1/4 oz only ok stuff. Compressed mostly in a brick, Occasional bud looking sticks..LOL 100 an oz same shit. Rarely I get HP 20 gm. Nice little nug but very rare around here. Here if you want to have good clean bug free blooms that are treated with love and care, well you gotta do it yourself. then you will know... At concerts I smell some good stuff even up in Mid state, sio it is here but not in my pocket!!!

Almost always shitty, right now its amazing though thanks to harvest season. There's a strain that was made near my town called Garden and its pretty damn good. Every local (experienced) smoker knows exactly what it is and what it looks like.

Brick=25-35 8th
Good mids=25-40 8th
Garden=40-50 (though some people were selling the shit for 60!!!)
Dank=45-60 (rarely 45, usually 55-60, sometimes even higher, I've heard 85 for an 8th before)
Hash=25-30 g Last hash I got was bubble hash... mm mm so good.

im in the same area StewwithaU and its the same prices 18-220 for the best of hte best but its all bout who ya know there is always great weed in the city but its not always easy to find, there is only bad weed around during harvest season when everyone and their brother sells theyre outdoor grow, the other thing i dont like is the "regs" as you yankees would call it around here is a mass produced strain by asians, its cheap and gets you high but after a while you get sick of it...it is usually huge corn cob buds with orange hairs but not a ton of crystal

I live near Del Rio, TN and almost everybody there grows weed. The county is too poor to afford to bust all the growers and many people around here have never worked an actual job in their life-they've just grown weed or made Moon Shine. Anyhow, the weed here in Tennessee (the second largest weed growing state after Cali) is most pretty good. Of course, it's seasonal around here because most growers grow outside. During the off season, it's mostly import from Mexico.
Sounds like a pretty dank little town.:grinjoint:

im in the same area StewwithaU and its the same prices 18-220 for the best of hte best but its all bout who ya know there is always great weed in the city but its not always easy to find, there is only bad weed around during harvest season when everyone and their brother sells theyre outdoor grow, the other thing i dont like is the "regs" as you yankees would call it around here is a mass produced strain by asians, its cheap and gets you high but after a while you get sick of it...it is usually huge corn cob buds with orange hairs but not a ton of crystal
Haha, anything with orange hairs around here people try to tell you its "Kush" or "Dro" and sell it for $20 a G. :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom