what's the weed like around you locally?

lol that seemed eloquent enough.:rofl:^^^

When you buy weed where I live it is "Mids"(dirt) or purp (expensive), so I take care of my own needs so to speak lol

Wilkes-Barre, PA.... High grade nugs, about $40 an 1/8

Allentown, PA.... (Where I don't have many contacts) Shwag, mids, about $25 an 1/8

Prices here are way outta control. Growers around here know how difficult it is to get any, let alone good buds, and rip you a new ass for it.

I am so happy to say "fuck you" to all those capitalist pig growers who grow for outrageous profits, instead of the right reasons. So to all the growers who think money is the end-all, bottom line of Cannabis Cultivation, I say Fuck you! Just the last 2 months I took good cash from your pocket, and will keep taking it as long as I grow and share with friends. of course, it could be the middle men, and not the growers, so fuck them too ;-)

Boss

Wilkes-Barre, PA.... High grade nugs, about $40 an 1/8

Allentown, PA.... (Where I don't have many contacts) Shwag, mids, about $25 an 1/8

that rant was alomst strong enough to start a rebelion! lol but i feel ya. i agree that it could be the middle men. escpeically if its high grade nugs because for some reason all the imports are brick shwagg, meaning that the good nice dank buds came from a grower which if you look at cant really charge all that much since he grew it him/herself. everyone SHOULD grow their own but fear the dirt bag leo's will bust down the door taking their pot and freedom. so its a double edged situation here. i agree boss these dealers are outrageous when it comes to the green paper. i think it might ahve somethign to do with the up roar in "being a gangsta nigguh" these days .lol *rant done*

up here in b.c. the people who grow get about $2400 for a lb of superchronic. that is tops. i don't know how much shit sells for there but i remember it was about $5000 per lb in most of the major cities . so, smugglers and organized crime are causing the price to double between the grower and the consumer. the same can be said for the food you eat except triple it; although , with food, it's the legal distribution systems that fuck you.if you smoke , be aware of the source; better yet ... grow your own. that goes for food too. if you have a back yard that is growing a little scrap of lawn dig it up and plant some seeds... whatever your favorite veggies are. just like smoke; nothing tastes better than food you have grown with your own hands. i stopped growing comercially when O.C. took over the weed market. i don't like contributing to their way of life. untill this changes , i'll stick to my peppers and tomatoes:cool:

Ahhh, where I'm from it's next to always been pretty good stuff. Not the top of the line, but definately good dank. But if you look around a little or find the right connect. You can get all sorts of niiiiceass shit. Like the stuff I have now, only a one-hitter and I'm blown.

Then again, it's a lil' pricey for $20 g and 60$ eighth up to 300 for a ounce of decent dank. And then there's always 50 an ounce of schwag if you know the right guy, and since my taste is next to nonexistant when it comes to smoking, I never mind finding that so long as it's cheap. :grinjoint:

When you say O.C you mean orange county? if so yea, i wouldnt want to contribute to all that violence and disorder either. but it nice to see a garden transformation.lol

up here in b.c. the people who grow get about $2400 for a lb of superchronic. that is tops. i don't know how much shit sells for there but i remember it was about $5000 per lb in most of the major cities . so, smugglers and organized crime are causing the price to double between the grower and the consumer. the same can be said for the food you eat except triple it; although , with food, it's the legal distribution systems that fuck you.if you smoke , be aware of the source; better yet ... grow your own. that goes for food too. if you have a back yard that is growing a little scrap of lawn dig it up and plant some seeds... whatever your favorite veggies are. just like smoke; nothing tastes better than food you have grown with your own hands. i stopped growing comercially when O.C. took over the weed market. i don't like contributing to their way of life. untill this changes , i'll stick to my peppers and tomatoes:cool:

Such a good variety of amazing quality nugs going around. Currently have a stash that contains 2 different types of "name brand" headies that a friend grew<---very well I might add) and some other nugs of assorted bangin buds. Plus I just grabbed a couple grams of blonde hash and a gram of bubble hash right before making this post. It is a good day to be a stoner in PA.

Such a good variety of amazing quality nugs going around. Currently have a stash that contains 2 different types of "name brand" headies that a friend grew<---very well I might add) and some other nugs of assorted bangin buds. Plus I just grabbed a couple grams of blonde hash and a gram of bubble hash right before making this post. It is a good day to be a stoner in PA.

Damn dude I am 45 min outside philly and it's not that good here, but I havn't been lookin lately.

Its a very good time to live in Colorado!!! Dank is everywhere! The price is by far the best I've seen anywhere! :smokin:

how much for an eigth up there?^^^^^

yeah I am in Pa and I CAN'T FIND SHIT... fuckin dirt weed isn't around. One of my connects said its due to the people running for president on the east coast and shit, but its just another dry spell....

I get an OZ of Northern lights for $275 (I don't know if there is any rules about discussing prices of medicine but if there is please delete this post:smokin:)

Boss... I can't usually get the blonde or bubble hash, that came as a surprise today. But quality mj is around. You have to talk to the younger heads sometimes to find what one might be looking for.

signman....that is a great price. I am definetly going to colorodo this summer.

bonethugs... there is a lot of bangin buds around. Are you still going to the same school? If you are just ask around campus and I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

I used to live in Parkside, PA, just outside of Philly. I could get some decent weed, but I hated having to deal with young punks in bars. I got ripped off twice. It was rough having to go in a bar and try to score your meds.

i live in central california, and we get some good bud.

it depends here really though, in my city, you can get shit ass cheap weed if you want, or you can get some damn good fucking dank. just depends on the buyer.

usually here, 2-3 different strains of dank will hit the street every 2 weeks or so.

Prices here are way outta control. Growers around here know how difficult it is to get any, let alone good buds, and rip you a new ass for it.

I am so happy to say "fuck you" to all those capitalist pig growers who grow for outrageous profits, instead of the right reasons. So to all the growers who think money is the end-all, bottom line of Cannabis Cultivation, I say Fuck you! Just the last 2 months I took good cash from your pocket, and will keep taking it as long as I grow and share with friends. of course, it could be the middle men, and not the growers, so fuck them too ;-)

Boss

I agree with boss.

but, on the other hand( i always look at both sides of the coin), commercial growers and anyone who sells are taking HUGE risks. they do deserve to get paid for that. i wouldn't do it for nothing, would any of you? if it weren't for them most of us would never enjoy cannabis.

blame the government, it's because of them we can't do it for the "right reasons".

that's why i've started growing my own. my goal is to never have to buy, or sell. just enough for me and to share with friends.

SOW THE SEED, FREE THE WEED.

oh yeah, and to answer the original question, the weed around here (north central pa.)sucks, and is always over priced. the only people with good smoke grow it, or know a grower.

Janie Sativa is right... I'm a little south of her and we get just about everything you can think of. I was talking to some of my grow buddies and it seems like everyone in NorCal is growing there own Meds. That's a good thing... More variety!

Right now I have some GDP, Orange Kush, Strawberry Cough, Lavendor, Pot o Gold, Trainwreck, Super Silver Haze and my favorite Blackberry from a friend in Humbolt who has been growing for 20 plus years! Life is good on the west coast!

My mothers consist of Blackberry, Orange Kush, Trainwreck, GDP and Super Silver Haze... All top notch ladies!

Well damn arent you lucky I can only get some headies once a year usually right around the begining of winter. But there is always some good ass mid-grade around here. And if you know the right person you can get the good sexy beasters, or if you know the wrong person you can get the nasty hydro beasters. But when the headies is in town I usually just stock pile on it or set a little stash somewhere for later.

Back
Top Bottom