what's the weed like around you locally?

fillabong420

im just curious to see the many different kinds of marijuana available to members here on 420. I ask this because i bought an eigth for 10 dollars of some 'regs' and its got quite an odd look and smell to it. living in where i do im used to seeing the brick schwagg weed and the occasional amazing arizona(mids) brick weed, but this brick weed is odd. the buds are almost blue and have an odd cheesey smell to them but it doesnt smell like crisp, good bud. the apperance is shocking having trichomes all over and there are organge and white phistils in it. idk what i woudl call this stuff yet because i havent smoke it. anyone ever had stuff like this? what kind of stuff do you ussually get in your area?

Usually just the seedy brick schwagg, that's one of the reasons I'm growing.

We have everything here in Colorado. I've smoked buds that tasted and smelled like maple syrup, some of the smoothest buds i ever smoked. I've had buds that smelled like lemon, orange, blueberries, grapefruit, skunk, and things I can't even describe. I guess the only thing I haven't really seen is the ultra purple, red, blue, or white buds. We also have green and brown brick weed.

In IA we get alot of schwag varies in potency in every bag almost. We also get alot of good nugs from Colorado and Canada and of course the nice home grown that people grow here.

in the dmv the situation is HORRIBLE
from time to timei get in some good "cush" but its all questionable
usually its just reasonable kb getting sold for 50per 1/8

well, i live in one of those secret valleys in b.c. so i'm always diggin' into the best...and when i run out ; there's always the ice hash!

well arent you lucky!lol hows an eigth run you? and i havent smoked bud where the actual bud it self is white but ive had some stuff where the trichomes just blanketed the bud.:cheesygrinsmiley:i can never get that week from my life back..:bongrip: it great to see that people in your area get exposed to such a variety of good smoke, bring the heart warmth an jealousy.:cheesygrinsmiley:

We have everything here in Colorado. I've smoked buds that tasted and smelled like maple syrup, some of the smoothest buds i ever smoked. I've had buds that smelled like lemon, orange, blueberries, grapefruit, skunk, and things I can't even describe. I guess the only thing I haven't really seen is the ultra purple, red, blue, or white buds. We also have green and brown brick weed.

secret valleys?:thedoubletake: i dont wanna know:cheesygrinsmiley:but im sure its a magical place if youre not worried about your next smoke being good or not.:bongrip:

well, i live in one of those secret valleys in b.c. so i'm always diggin' into the best...and when i run out ; there's always the ice hash!

thank you for those of you who have shared with everyone:D

well, i guess it's not so secret any more as i notice a lot of D.E.A. vehicles around the local eatery these days and this is Canada. they say a bunch of dodgers from vietnam started the whole thing up here with some humbolt stuff in the early seventies but the doukabours and the chinese railway immigrants have been onto the shit for a hundred years or so. sometimes i have to get out of here just to get my head on straight. i go to the states on vacation to get all paranoid so i can lay off for a while. i find homeland security in Hawaii does the trick just fine.

Now that I have become an MMJ patient it has become very very good around here. :grinjoint:

I'm smoking on some Northern Lights as I type this..
here in Delaware, we're blessed with the good nugs.
Always a good variety cuz we're right between all the big citys (Philly, NYC, Baltimore, D.C., etc.)
and, when you know the right people, the price is right. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Last night I was smoking on some good old nebula. yummy

this sounds like a whacky movie plot.lol pretty sweet story though man.:]

well, i guess it's not so secret any more as i notice a lot of D.E.A. vehicles around the local eatery these days and this is Canada. they say a bunch of dodgers from vietnam started the whole thing up here with some humbolt stuff in the early seventies but the doukabours and the chinese railway immigrants have been onto the shit for a hundred years or so. sometimes i have to get out of here just to get my head on straight. i go to the states on vacation to get all paranoid so i can lay off for a while. i find homeland security in Hawaii does the trick just fine.

this sounds like a whacky movie plot.lol pretty sweet story though man.:]

i wish it were...i wish it were. unfortunately for me some of my neighbours are world class idiots when it comes to being discrete. i now just do legal stuff in my greenhouses and gardens because it seems like a war zone here from about july to october with all the heli shit and narco police everywhere. and this used to be such a quiet little place. all that's left now is to decide on whether to write a book or just go straight to the screen play..

I live just a county under Humboldt (Northern California), which is the growing point for almost all weed on the west coast / along with Mexico though. The common type is California Orange. But, because of all the greenhouses in Humboldt, things like Super Silver Haze, White Rhino, Blueberry, Northern Lights, Morning Star, Alaskan Thunderfuck, Train Wreck and many other popular club strains are local, easy to find for purchase, and cheap to buy as well.

i wish it were...i wish it were. unfortunately for me some of my neighbours are world class idiots when it comes to being discrete. i now just do legal stuff in my greenhouses and gardens because it seems like a war zone here from about july to october with all the heli shit and narco police everywhere. and this used to be such a quiet little place. all that's left now is to decide on whether to write a book or just go straight to the screen play..

might as well write the book, that way once you sell a million copies some studio will pay you alot of money to butcher your work.:Rasta:

:Rasta:theres definatly a nice variety around here locally.. a lot of really good home grown mainly and of course theres the seedy schwag and every now and then some beasters but mainly just really good nugs.. some months have more going around than others so thats the only downfall..

I,m from missouri and all we ever really see is brick weed.The only time ther is green fluff is when early fall comes around.We have some people around here who can't read or even tell you their own address,but give them a seed and they can get full potential from it.:adore:

Back
Top Bottom