Prices of weed? what is the best type of weed?

jdstone11

hey everyone

so i have never bought weed b4 i had a friend that sold therefore he gave me free shit. but now he moved away. i was wonderin how much an 1/8th is. i currently bought an 1/8th for 60 dollars. is that expensive?

:cool: happy smokin

40 for hydro, normally I expect to get a little over 3.7-4 if its beasters. I pay about $20 a gram for good haze and exotics per .8

the cost of ur weed depends on where u live bro...60 where im from is standard for an 1/8 of dank but thats hella expensive...never pay over 60 for an 1/8 of dank. EVER

blacturboteg420 said:
HYRDO IS JUST A WAY THE BUD IS GROWN.. It is the type or strain of bud that gets u high

With hydro the plant is more "perfect", does it really make a differnece in the high? probably not... are people willing to pay extra for it? yes.

Supply and demand.

dunno it might be more pefrect.. sometime denser.. but alot of time its on the strain.. yes dont get me wrong hyrdo product is two thumbs up but i have had plenty of soil grown stuff that was 10 times better then some dro.. and yeah it takes alot more work to get a soil plant like a dro.

hmm i pay 50 canadian for an 1/8th thats pretty standard in this town the price usually doesnt very unless you have connections. But i know down south from here in winnipeg and most other major cities in canada everythings running like half price. like 25 for an 1/8th ten for a gram etc. So i always thought it was relatively expensive here with an ounce running at 250 but some of you guys are paying alot for bud.

i live in ND and straight up price for an 1/8 is 60. 20 a gram. thats for dank. if u wanna spend 30 u can get an 1/8 of shwag. prices are honestly fukin outrageous for weed around here. if anybody wants to make some extra skrill let me know i would drop it n make u hella profit if u would hook me up with wat u pay.

im from cny. 35 usually going price for an eight. got a half for 90. that stuff really messed me up though :goof:

it should be between 35 and 60 depending on quality smell it feel the density fo the bud see for seeds and stems and look for crystals and color of the bud

Im so glad i moved to B.C cant get over it . 25 for DANNNKK Killer shit for eight 40 for quarter and 75 for Half, Ice Haze :biggrin: and i can get other strains like Killer dank aurora indica for 20 an eight 35 quarter and 65 for half , extreme lazy body high. But the ice haze just kicks my ass everytime.

lysol said:
With hydro the plant is more "perfect", does it really make a differnece in the high? probably not... are people willing to pay extra for it? yes.

Supply and demand.

With being grown hydroponically is dosent make the plant more "perfect".

The point of hydroponics is to grow the plant quicker with the same or close to the same results.

So many people think being growing hydroponically makes the herb better, Which is 100% untrue. You can grow shwagg hydroponically. You can grow the dankest of dankest hydroponically. Same wiht soil.

I personally prefer plants in soil, Ive had better results with soil.

Back to the topic subject. Normally eights for about $20, Thats $160 a ounce. But i get my shit $150 a oz when buyin QP's. So thats like $15 a eighth.

Back
Top Bottom