Week 5 flower hermies what are my options

I'm gonna let them run i have a fair few in there lol I get what I get even if its just a smoke I don't mind picking seeds out
I very much do mind picking seeds out. It’s the difference between 1,000 dollar a pound and 3,500. I would cry. Fr fr. Like boo hoo. But I’m kinda curious to see this crazy experiment. It’s going to look wild with sacks coming out nuggets. Ha ha. I love it!

I very much do mind picking seeds out. It’s the difference between 1,000 dollar a pound and 3,500. I would cry. Fr fr. Like boo hoo. But I’m kinda curious to see this crazy experiment. It’s going to look wild with sacks coming out nuggets. Ha ha. I love it!
Mate I've done the crying don't worry and I've have lost a hell of alot on this one but what more can I do but look at a personal smoke to tie me over for 4 months

Only silver lining in this situation

Mate I've done the crying don't worry and I've have lost a hell of alot on this one but what more can I do but look at a personal smoke to tie me over for 4 months

Only silver lining in this situation
I’m saying harvest that before you let Pollen fill your whole grow space. It will continue to be a problem, even on your next grow potentially. And you can still make hash with it. But whatever it’s your stuff. I’m just trying to help you by telling what I would do. Good luck bro.

I’m saying harvest that before you let Pollen fill your whole grow space. It will continue to be a problem, even on your next grow potentially. And you can still make hash with it. But whatever it’s your stuff. I’m just trying to help you by telling what I would do. Good luck bro.
I hear what your saying my friend...I'm just confused on what to do really. I thought pollen was only viable for a fews days
By the time I have any flowers on my next lot it shouldn't be active surely

I hear what your saying my friend...I'm just confused on what to do really. I thought pollen was only viable for a fews days
By the time I have any flowers on my next lot it shouldn't be active surely
Let them run and pick the MaleBalls as good as you can...if some will spread their pollen, Clean your room thoroughly before the next batch, With water and bleach (water neutralizes any leftover pollen) (the bleach will kill any Bacteria and any fungus spores that might be hidden in your room)

Back
Top Bottom