weird growth

to FIM a plant properly, i just left 1/6th of what i would top normaly for ordinary topping. i mean i left on the plant a tiny bit of the sacrified new pair of leaves that i've cut. as simple as that, it is not a 100% success but would say 70/80%.
hope it helps a bit.

Supercrop and fim??? Your exactly right bout the night pick. So u wouldnt top it?

Supercropping is a bending technique that promotes a fuller plant profile. It stimulates growth and development on secondary branching. You end up with more "top" colas. In his book Organic Marijuana Soma Style, Soma devotes an entire chapter with pictures to technique. Also some info on internet. Easy to do, and you should like what it does. I do it multiple times/plant outdoors.

Alright cool, i did that to one of em and the stalk on it has doubled in size, not to mention all the new branchings. Looks really good. Then i have one really close that i was going to let grow without topping it. Just to see how big a bud i can get :) just worried how bushy there gonna get. U thinm its a good idea to take all but about 8 fan leaves on eacb plant to promote growth to the lower branches? Mainly these two gals
CAM001952.jpg

Heres a more perky look, trying the fem technique, on this one, not sure if i can super crop it now the stalk is pretty strong, dont want to risk breaking.

Hey guys got me a ph tester to day and the readingz are horrible, going by the tester but my plants dont look that bad to me. And i realized that the mirical grow soil i used was ten times worze than my native dirt, hell it read rivht at 7ph. Very heavy clay just assumed potting soil better enriched. Learn from your mistakes o guess.yall think o screwed up the potency of my babies, cause if so ill just strt over, THE RIGHT WAY.

hey WildmadMan, i would be glad to help but really i'm ok with coco and i start to learn hydro Atm but i'm really not connected at all about soil-mixes.
first please don't get me wrong M8 but try to be sure your Ph tool is well calibrated and have new batteries inside. once you are sure, i would try to water/waterfeed with a Ph6.2 to 6.5 all the time except when seedlings are younger than 10 dayz(i never Ph anything before plants are more than 10 dayz old sometime 15 dayz it only depends on strain and my experience with it before.
Anyway, i guess 7 is not a huge troubling Ph in a soil grow.
and for MiracleGrow, i think like you, it is crapp, and it is only my opinion, not "THE TRUTH" but not my choice for sure if i would have to use soil-medium.
feel free to ask, me or many other lot better soil user, they are many and a lot of them are very good growers imo.
i wish you have a green sticky day WMM.

Back
Top Bottom