Weird looking leaves

Agro75

420 Member
Hi wondering if any one can tell me why tje leaves are doing this newly potted oh levled feed lights a hps 600w sitting 60 cm away using coco light and coco feed any suggestions

Attachments

• 20190319_191722.jpg
    20190319_191722.jpg
    513 KB · Views: 104
Hi wondering if any one can tell me why tje leaves are doing this newly potted oh levled feed lights a hps 600w sitting 60 cm away using coco light and coco feed any suggestions
Hi Agro and Welcome. I don't see anything other than a slight tip burn maybe. Do you mean the wrinkling not flat leaves? If so I don't know about that. Are you PHing your feed water? What does coco light call for feeding schedule and ph?

:welcome: to:420:Agro :passitleft:...it looks like a chameleon cannabis...trying to turn the color of that pot :rofl:

Yeah i was thinking that trouble is its a clone a m8 gave me i normally grow from seed not really happy with this on may not even keep it yet germanaiting gorilla bomb seeds atm
Well then...it's probably hungry and needing cal mag...don't get rid of her o_O she'll come back...most clones come from a mother that's been fed so once they develop roots I put mine directly in my soil (organic living soil) with plenty of food for veg period :morenutes:...and the lights 60cm ??? 20inches? from her...try backing off the light a few more inches and get some epsom salt and add a teaspoon per gallon and a little nutes and feed her...I bet in a couple of days she's perking up again :thumb:....:goodluck:

Well then...it's probably hungry and needing cal mag...don't get rid of her o_O she'll come back...most clones come from a mother that's been fed so once they develop roots I put mine directly in my soil (organic living soil) with plenty of food for veg period :morenutes:...and the lights 60cm ??? 20inches? from her...try backing off the light a few more inches and get some epsom salt and add a teaspoon per gallon and a little nutes and feed her...I bet in a couple of days she's perking up again :thumb:....:goodluck:
Thanks m8 for the advice yeah would be a sheame to loose her she had good roots when i potted her light is set about 60cm good room temp i will try the epson or i may just go buy some cal mag i mean other than that she looks a healthy green no yellowing other than tje 1 burnt leaf which is how i got her using coco light and coco feed normal dose will keep u all posted thanks again for all tje advice m8

Back
Top Bottom