Welcome Our New Sponsor: EarthFire Gardens

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Please welcome our new sponsor EarthFire Gardens

EarthFire Gardens offers a proprietary line of 3rd generation Eco-Blaze LED grow lights as well as the full line of grow-related products detailed below.

Eco-Blaze 3rd generation grow lights are differentiated in several unique ways. Their 7-band 1 watt LEDs are custom configured so that each wavelength has its own specific angled lens between 60 degrees to 120 degrees; for optimal blending and penetration.

Additionally, the Eco-Blaze housing has been designed to be self-servicable. One of the biggest drawbacks of early generation LEDs has been the short lived power supply. EarthFire Gardens has overcome this flaw by utilizing multiple power sources that are easily swappable should the need arise. This enables their prediction of 50,000 to 100,000 hours LED life because the full life span of the bulb can be exploited. Further, should a power supply fail prematurely, the unit just continues on a few LEDs short until a spare power supply can be shipped and installed. A key and critical feature for customers who can't afford a disruption to their light cycle.

All Eco-Blaze LEDs come with a limited two year warranty.

EarthFire Gardens Product Line
  • Eco-Blaze 48w, 96w, 144w, and 288w LEDs
  • General Hydropnic Nutrients
  • Hydroponic and Aeroponic Systems
  • pH, EC, TDS meters & cloning systems
  • Water chillers & timers
  • Ballasts, Hoods, and HID bulbs
  • Ozonators and Carbon Filtration
  • Botanicare nutrients

Web:
EarthFire Gardens

Phone:
Aleeya (503) 875-8111, Pat (484) 786-3317

Address:
EarthFire Gardens
1812 sw parkview ct
Portland, OR - 97221

Can someone check their website and see if it's got issues (or if it's ME that's got them, lol)? I can get the space gas-cloud background with the outline of the lady to come up but I can't seem to get any product information or categories to display.

Thanks.

TS I used to have the same problem with that site they fixed some of it try using a different search engine like google or yahoo, that did it for me ..good luck

Search engine?

No, I know the site address. Can't get anything useful out of their Sitecube thing.

See post #5, lol.

Yeah the website is messed up for sure. I don't think they are taking orders right now. There is a Garden Expo show in Long Beach California in mid October. They are supposed to be at the show and should at that time have more info as to where they are going forward.

I just got off the phone with Aleeya. The new website should be up in the next few days (hoping). For any questions, please do not hesitate to call her phone.

Aleeya (503) 875-8111

She is working out the final details on a new prototype. Looking forward to seeing that myself! :riskybusiness:

Back
Top Bottom