Welcome Our New Sponsor: Guru Grow Lights

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Please welcome our new sponsor Guru Grow Lights.

Guru Grow Lights offer both a 120 and 300 watt LEDs with multi-band configuration optimized for either vegetative growth or general purpose and flowering duty. Their 1 watt/lamp 90 degree LEDs have been specifically designed and are actively marketed for growing Cannabis ;)

Guru Grow Lights maintains several high-friendly customer policies including a 120 day return guarantee (try your grow and return if it doesn't perform as expected), a 3-year limited warranty, and free global shipping.

Phone:
(778) 990-3501 - Matt
(604) 617-6885 - Dusan

email:
gurugrowlights@gmail.com

Address:
Guru Grow Lights
26140, 127ave
Maple Ridge, BC. V2W 1C3
Canada

Guru Grow Lights.. ..

Welcome to the BEST and ONLY 420Friendly Place that matters !! !!

Im in the process of testing an LED Grow Light myself right now,, and by the looks of things,, I may be wanting to do a Run with one or more of your Lights as well.. .. :)

WELCOME GURU GROW LIGHTS !! !!

:welcome: Guru Grow Lights! :welcome:

I checked out your site, and I think the lights are great!

:thanks: For your support of this great website! :thanks:

:peacetwo:

Alright, a new sponcer
:welcome:
I am definitely going to check out the site for a new light in my small little area to grow in.
Thank you for you support. You came to the best site on this subject of spreading the truth about this great medicine.

Welcome and thank for the support you have giving not only to 420 Magazine but the Cannabis community as a whole. Its a big step to market a product specifically for cannabis. :adore: Hopefully more companies will fallow suite. Your setting a fine example for all to fallow. :bravo:

Welcome to 420 Magazine Guru Grow Lights. A pioneer perhaps, I've never heard of lighting specifically for cannabis, interesting and intriguing.

Thank you for joining us as sponsor, we appreciate your support in our mission.

:thanks:

Welcome to 420Magazine. Thank you for your sponsorship.

Hello and:welcome:to the Best Cannabis Awareness machine on the Web! We all:thanks:for supporting our site and mission!
We as a whole do more to assist our sponsors by visiting them for our needs and relating our positive experiences across the web to whole new markets and populations. This will be a tremendous business opportunity for us both and all members look forward to our mutually prosperous relationship with Welcome to Guru Grow Lights, we specialize in LED grow lights for use in hydroponic and indoor gardens. I have looked thru your inventory and will be making a list.
THANKS 4 Your friendship and Support!

Back
Top Bottom