Welcome Our New Sponsor LA Containers

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Please join me in welcoming our new sponsor LA Containers.

In business since 1984, LA Container Inc. is committed to manufacturing the highest quality plastic containers while maintaining competitive prices with short lead times.

Our customer base encompasses both large and small companies including many Fortune 500 companies. The markets we serve include electronics, telecommunications, automotive, military, medical, dental, health & beauty products, hobbies, crafts, and promotional items.

We'll work with you from design to production.

Proudly Made In The USA
conlarg1.jpg

Many more sizes and shapes are available as well as custom containers.

www.lacontainerstore.com

Free Shipping Promo

For a limited time Lacontainer Inc. will automatically give you free shipping on any order of 10 cases or more of any of our containers. All cases need to be ordered at the same time and shipped to the same location. Offer is valid only for orders shipped via UPS ground within the continental United States. This offer can not be combined with any other offers or coupons. Offer is not valid for call in orders, online orders only!

Contact Information

We love to talk!
We're not afraid to talk to you.
Need help or just don't like placing orders over the Net? Contact Us.

LAcontainer
24895 East La Palma Ave.
Yorba Linda, CA. 92887
US

Phone:
714-694-0101
Fax:
714-694-0400

Request a Catalog:
Lacons.com Catalog request form

Thanks for shopping with us!

Yes This is good I am in the market, I clicked on the link,but it appears to time out I will try again later.
br

Welcome to 420Magazine and thank you for your support in helping us with our mission.

I stopped by your website..very nice! I especially like the free shipping.

:welcome: :thanks: :welcome:

Welcome, LA Containers, and thank you for becoming a sponsor.

:welcome: to 420 Magazine, LA Containers! Thank you for your sponsorship. We couldn't do it without your support.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom