Welcome Our New Sponsor MJ Seeds Canada

Truth Seeker

Please join me in welcoming one of our newest sponsors, MJ Seeds Canada. Without the support of sponsors such as these we would not be able to continue our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

MJSeedsCanada.com started in 2009 and is a 100% owned and operated Canadian company based in Vancouver, B.C..

Unlike other seed banks that carry inferior seeds they only have the most popular strains people want. This allows them to buy well known strains in bulk to offer their customers the best prices possible.

They also offer fast same day shipping with tracking to all countries of the world and unlike Dutch and British seed banks their shipping is more reliable and faster as Canada’s mail system is regarded as the best in the world.

Canada also has the most trusted mail system in the world and unlike other seed companies who get their orders seized before arriving to the customer, Canada’s mail has greater success at reaching the customer, especially with their stealthy packaging.

MJSeedsCanada.com
Contact MJ Seeds Canada

www.MJSeedsCanada.com

Thank you MJ Seeds Canada for your support to our mission, we are truly grateful! :thanks:

i've been growing marijuana for a couple of years already but i always got my pot seeds from a local supplier and some are given for free by good friends.. sounds like a good deal! what i mean is the free 10 seeds for every order.. but buying from a seed bank is still a no to me.. i'm just not comfortable buying from seed banks.. i don't know.. maybe i just don't trust online seed sources

Oh, thanks a lot MJ Seeds Canada. Did not know you can also post here aside from being a Sponsor? :goodjob::thumb::bravo:

Will surely pay your site a visit right after this and see what you guys have to offer? Do you deliver worldwide if I may ask?

Just posting up to tell everybody that my seeds from MJ Seeds Canada just arrived. :thumb:
I got them Diesel and the pack came with free seeds.:Namaste:
Thanks for giving me my money's worth.
Wait, still have to germ them beans before anything else.
But sure enough they deliver and that I truly appreciate.
Thank you MJ Seeds Canada.:bravo:

i've been growing marijuana for a couple of years already but i always got my pot seeds from a local supplier and some are given for free by good friends.. sounds like a good deal! what i mean is the free 10 seeds for every order.. but buying from a seed bank is still a no to me.. i'm just not comfortable buying from seed banks.. i don't know.. maybe i just don't trust online seed sources

Oh, I was much like you before. But after reading many online reviews and going for the one that many online buyers give positive reviews, I took that leap of faith and so far quite okay. It's just the waiting time that's killing me. But once I got them beans it's pure joy.
Got my Diesel strain from MJ Seeds Canada just yesterday by the way. :thumb:

Just got them beans soaked and germing. started with 6 beans. 3 from the diesel pack and another 3 from the free seeds. Just want to find out if the free seeds are also good to germ so I can report immediately. But hey, it's free right so not much there to argue. :)

Will be back when I see them sprouts. :high-five:

I was thinking of buy from this company, looking forward to seeing how every ones seeds turn out.

I have 6 beans sprouted. :cheer:
Germed three from diesel and 3 more from the free seeds. Wanted to find out if the free seeds will sprout so I tried. Seems they are the same Diesel strain but will need to see some true set of leaves in a few days time.
Busy days ahead for me. :)

Just received my white widow fem from them. Great customer service by the way! There were some delivery issues but that was straightened out (and then some :)) Great place and highly recommend!
Gonna be starting my high brix grow in a few days

Back
Top Bottom