Purple Something & Maybe Something Else

Wong Bongly

Got the seeds from a friend who grows outside, i know there were 2 different strains one with lots of purple and i dont really remember the other one at all.This is my first indoor grow and im using 2 T12 Cool Whites on a makeshift plant rack with plans to upgrade to T8s.

I have 9 plants but plan to keep the healthiest 4 females to flower.I buried the seeds a little too deep this time and had to dig most out, im just waiting for them to lift their heads.Here are pictures of my plant rack and 2 biggest seedlings:

IMG_20131209_011004.jpg

Re: Purple something and maybe something else

I love your pots!!!

And the title of your journal - ''purple something and something else'' it sounds like it was written by Winnie the Pooh :D

The best set up is the one you already have, or so I tell myself :)

Welcome xx

Re: Purple something and maybe something else

I love your pots!!!

And the title of your journal - ''purple something and something else'' it sounds like it was written by Winnie the Pooh :D

The best set up is the one you already have, or so I tell myself :)

Welcome xx

Thanks everything was made from stuff i recycled pretty much, the wood was scrap, the light was from my barn because im switching to cfl,the power cord was from an old satellite receiver, the soil was i found in the attic of my barn, the cups i got from a friend.The only thing new is the timer.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom