Welcome to our New Sponsor: Hot Box Vapors

Ms. RedEye

420 Support
420 Staff
Join us in welcoming Hot Box Vapors to our team of Trusted Sponsors.

All Hot Box Vaporizers are hand made in Orange County, California. Their patented stone and tile construction and highly engineered heat source allows the HOT BOX to heat-up and sustain its optimal temperature more efficiently.

Hot Box Vapors can create custom image tiles for their clients, featuring a store logo or even a special photo imprinted on the tile. These decorative vaporizors come in various tile colors and artistic designs.

You can reach Hot Box Vapors via e-mail at sales@hotboxvapors.com.

Welcome to 420 Magazine, Hot Box Vapors!

Re: Welcome to our New Sponsor, Hot Box Vapors

I have been using a Hotbox Vaporizer for about 1 year now and I scoff at people when they offer me a bowl. You CAN NOT match the flavor you get from your bud when its vaporized in comparison to smoking. Imagine the best tasting bud you have ever smoked, Then double the flavor and take away that burnt ash taste that went along with it. You also have less waste, as your bowl does not sit there smoking while your holding in your last hit. No more burnt thumbs or black smeared lighters trying to cap the bowl!
All I can say is its about time they joined the sponsor team and I HIGHLY recommend anyone buying one of these bad boys, you will not soon regret it!:cheer::cheer::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom