Well the officer was wrong!

Stormtoke

High guys,

Allow me to introduce ourselves. We're from Wa. state and my wife and I have just received our "prescriptions" for medical marijuana. We've been together for 40+ yrs. and married for 35. We have 2 sons and 3 grandchildren who are the light in our lives.

We've been smoking herb since the 60's so we've seen the laws go from felony possession for any amount to quasi legal as it is today. Perhaps if the Feds will relent it may actually become fully legal but having the state recognize it as being legal (with reservations) is a major step forward. For our intents and purposes we will consider it legal now.

As a youngster living in Port Orchard Wa. there was a particular city cop who took great delight in hassling the kids in the area about anything he could but his real love was busting anybody he could for possession of marijuana and back in those days people could and did go to prison for a roach in the ashtray or some seeds in a matchbox.

I recall a time when this officer was harassing me and my friend about our pot smoking and we told him that before long it would be legal and he would get kicked to the curb because there wouldn't be a need for cops like him anymore. He was quick to say that it would never be legal in our lifetime. Of course, it took longer than my friend and I ever expected however it wasn't quite as long as the cop thought it would be. It turned the officer was wrong.

Unfortunately my friend died a few yrs. ago and never did get to see it legalized but the cop did, before he died.

Anyway that's a bit about us and our purpose here is to pick the minds of you folks to try and become more productive in our farming and of course to share any information we have that may be helpful to others. I hope my long winded introduction will be forgiven and I will endeavor to keep my keyboard under better control in the future. What a coincidence, it's coming up on 4:20 ...... gotta go.

:welcome: 2> 420 !
we have much in common. i have 2 kids & 3 grandkids and i've been smoking since 67. i've been with my wife for 31 years

:passitleft:

Yes we do seem to have some things in common. 67 was a good yr. if for no other reason than it put us closer to 68 which was a great yr. :grinjoint: Thank you for your welcome. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom