What additives, boosters, bacterias, fungi etc should I be using?

How do I get the RH to be 60% in the jar (Kilner jar)
You can get humidity packs. Little sachets you put in your jar and itll hold it right there. I believe they come in different percentages aswell.
Btw im using bio-bizz soil. Using a different nute line though. But yer I use a veg, bloom, calmag and a pk booster. I ocasionally throw a bit of molasses in from time to time but thats just me.

remember when you use them (Boveda Packs, Boost Packs) they have a negative effect on you buds taste ansdsmell - know ,many who have used them and stopped - must be ware - do a side by side and you will see - yes they do keep your buds at a specific RH% but it comes with a price lost taste , smell

remember when you use them (Boveda Packs, Boost Packs) they have a negative effect on you buds taste ansdsmell - know ,many who have used them and stopped - must be ware - do a side by side and you will see - yes they do keep your buds at a specific RH% but it comes with a price lost taste , smell
Wow really? Did not know that

1 per jar you know once dry place in jars. do a side by side you will see - cure must be at least 15 days (compare)(smell,aroma. taste,feel) - close and re-open close again for 15days . If you can do it a 30 day cure is best

Back
Top Bottom